White Cheddar Cheese Powder
- One taste of our all-natural premium White Cheddar Cheese Powder, and you'll be hooked.
- White Cheddar Powder is bursting with flavor and is excellent for long-term food storage.
- With its delicious taste and no soy or fillers, our Cheddar Powder is delicious in snacks, pasta, baked potatoes, mac and cheese, popcorn, and all of your favorite dishes.
- No refrigeration is needed until it is mixed with water.
White Cheddar Cheese Powder Adds an
Easy and Delicious Cheesy-kick to any Recipe!
Made from real White Cheddar Cheese from high-quality USA dairy farms, our White Cheddar Cheese Powder can be used anytime cheddar cheese is needed for your recipe.
For snacks, baking, mac and cheese, and more, our White Cheddar Cheese Powder is easy to use, very convenient, and safely stored in your pantry for long-term use.
Excellent for your favorite snacking, dips, and baking, White Cheddar Cheese Powder mixes easily with water and quickly creates the delicious cheddar cheese taste and texture you enjoy.
Non-GMO, gluten-free, chemical-free, and Kosher certified, our White Cheddar Cheese Powder is a healthy and convenient replacement for traditional white cheddar cheese.
Safe, long term storage
White Cheddar Cheese Powder can safely stay stored in a cool, dry environment. This means you can enjoy fresh, tasty, nutrient-rich white cheddar cheese on your terms.
Simply scoop and reconstitute, add to your recipes, and re-seal your Z Natural Foods airtight bag.
White Cheddar Cheese Powder comes in 1 lb, 5 lbs, and 50 lbs sizes.
Our customers enjoy using our White Cheddar Cheese Powder in just about everything, but here are a few popular examples:
- Mac and cheese
- Pizza crust
- Veggie dips and spreads
- Salad dressings
White Cheddar Cheese Powder's Suggested Use:
Sprinkle White Cheddar Powder over your favorite snacks or dishes for a cheesy kick, or add to your recipes for sauces, soups, and dips.
To prepare White Cheddar Dipping Sauce, combine 0.5 cups of white cheddar powder, 1 cup of milk, and 2 tsp of butter in a saucepan, cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
Constituents of White Cheddar Cheese Powder may include:
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Folate (B9), Choline, Retinol, Beta carotene, Vitamin K
- Minerals: Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Selenium
- Amino Acids: tryptophan, threonine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, cysteine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, valine, histidine, arginine, alanine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine
- Fatty acids: monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, omega 3s, omega 6s
Other Names: cheddar, cheddar cheese, natural cheese
Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, and Enzymes) and Disodium Phosphate. May contain Silicon Dioxide at Less than 2%.
Origin: Product of USA. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
Certifications: Certified Kosher.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the essential steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large of our products? We'd be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.