- A sweet, smooth and light powder, our hemp protein is 49% protein, 17% fiber and 12% healthy fats.
- It is loaded with EFA's and in the best sense is not just a protein powder, but a complete food source.
- Hemp's superior 66% edistin and 33% albumin globular protein structure gives it high absorption by the human body.
- Plus, it's so delicious many of our customers report they love to eat it right off the spoon...
Our raw, organic Hemp Protein is a high absorption protein powder and a complete food source
Our 100% pure Organic Raw Hemp Protein Powder is a true whole food protein experience.
It's fantastic for both athletes and smoothie-lovers who want ...
Higher protein and superior flavor from a vegan source.
A sweet, smooth and light powder, our hemp protein is:
- 49% protein
- 17% fiber and
- 12% fat
It is loaded with EFA's and in the best sense is not just a protein powder, but a complete food source. Additionally, hemp's superior 66% edistin and 33% albumin globular protein structure gives it high absorption by the human body. Plus, it's so delicious many of our customers report they love to eat it right off the spoon.
Because it does contain all 20 amino acids including the 9 essential ones it is a complete protein and in the plant kingdom it one of the best due to the other essential co-factors contained in the food. This food is a true superstar when it comes to the amino acid l-arginine which is a precursor of nitric oxide.What really makes this superfood stand out is that you are getting a superior source of essential fatty acids, specifically your long chain fatty acids. A well-balanced supply of your omega 3’s and 6’splus the arginine not only will you be nourishing your muscles but your heart and brain with thank you later.
Globulins are one of 7 classes of simple proteins. These globulins are not just found in animals but in seeds as well. Edistin’s are plant globulins which are found in high amounts in hemp protein. All enzymes, antibodies, many hormones, hemoglobin, and fibrinogen are globular proteins which carry out the main work of living. Plant seeds like hemp contain albumin and globulin. Globulin is the third most abundant protein in the human body. They perform many enzymatic functions within plasma itself. This powerful substance is responsible for both natural and acquired immunity.
A perfectly ph balanced food that is super easy to digest due to its 17% fiber content composed of 90% insoluble and 10% soluble fibers. Because it is a plant-based food you are also getting a nourishing supply of essential minerals like magnesium, zinc, and iron.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Organic Hemp Protein Powder may include:
- 14 grams of high-quality protein per 28-gram serving - 50% Protein
- 100% Plant-Based Protein
- Easily Digestible Protein
- Rich in EFA's & Fiber
- Organic, Raw, Vegan & Non-GMO
- 100% Gluten Free
- Environmentally Friendly Source of Protein
- Highly Suitable for Sustainable Agriculture
- Tastes Great!
Constituents of Hemp Protein include:
- Protein, Carbohydrate, Fiber
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Beta-carotene, Vitamin E
- Amino Acids: Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Methionine, Aspartic Acid, Phenylalanine, Cystine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Glycine, Threonine, Histidine, Tryptophan, Isoleucine, Tyrosine, Leucine, Valine
- Essential Fatty Acids: Omegas 3,6,9 alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, gamma-linolenic acid
- Phytochemicals: Carotenoids, Flavonoids, , Lignans, Plant Sterols
Suggested Use: Add one ounce (about 4 level tablespoons) to 12 ounces of cold water, skim milk or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a spoon for 20-30 seconds. For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post exercise. Can also be blended into your favorite smoothie.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Raw Organic Hemp Protein
Ingredients: Raw Organic Hemp Protein.
Certifications: Certified USDA Organic.
Parts Used: Hemp Seeds.
Origin: Grown and dried in Romania. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our raw Organic Raw Hemp Protein is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your raw Organic Raw Hemp Protein i