- Organic, non-GMO Sun Dried Golden Berries, also known a Incan Berries or Cape Gooseberries.
- Once cultivated in the Incan Empire, these vine-ripened berries are delicious with a tart-like zing.
- Dried golden berries have a dark orange color and are similar but larger in appearance to the traditional raisin, with wrinkled translucent skin.
Eat Golden Berries straight out of the bag, or try them in a raw recipe or smoothie. When you're looking for that post-dinner or movie snack, these will fill the space. A little go a long way. And they need no refrigeration. Traditionally golden berries have been used to help a variety of ailments.
The is considered a good source of vitamin P (bioflavonoids) and is rich in pectin. Hundreds of studies on bioflavonoids have shown that they possess antiviral, anti-carcinogenic, antihistamine and antioxidant activities. Golden Berries make a delicious, tart and highly nutritious and exotic "raisin." They are high in phosphorous, vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B6 B12. They are also extremely high in protein (16%) for a fruit.
Enjoy the last secret of the Andes mountains. Our raw organic goldenberries are 100% natural, no preservatives or additives. , no sugar added. Packed with nutrition, fall in love with the delicate aroma and an addictive tangy-sweet and sour taste of raw wild organic golden berries.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Organic Sun Dried Golden Berries may include:
- May provide cardiovascular protection
- Strong antioxidant
- Possible Immune enhancement
- Stress reduction
- Powerful anti-aging effects
- May support a healthy inflammation response
Constituents of Golden Berries include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, , Zeaxanthin
- Phytochemicals: Elaidic-Acid, Kaempferol, Physalien, Phytin-Phosphorus, Tartaric-Acid
- Fatty Acids: Linoleic-Acid
Suggested Uses: Eat 1 small handful (1 oz) per day. Add to smoothies, salads, desserts, yogurt or cereal. Use in homemade trail mixes or energy bars.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our raw almonds and organic goji berries.
Botanical Name: Physalis .
Other Names: Cape Gooseberries, Incan Berries, Incaberries, Inca Berries.
Ingredients: Raw Sun Dried Golden Berries.
Origin: Grown and dried in Peru. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
Certifications: Certified USDA Organic.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- Our raw organic Sun Dried Golden Berries are packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in o