The cordyceps mushroom gained fame when...
Chinese Olympic athletes in 1992 credited their
successes to taking this mushroom
Our Organic, non-GMO Cordyceps Mushroom Extract Powder is a 10% extract (3:1 ratio) meaning each serving contains a 10% concentration of Cordycepic Acid. Cordycepic Acid is the source of most of the nutritional benefits typically associated with cordyceps mushroom. Additionally, our cordyceps mushroom extract contains 25% Polysaccharides and 0.3% Adenosine.
In traditional Chinese medicine, Cordyceps fungus is touted as an effective herb for supporting healthy circulation, respiration and supporting a healthy immune system response. Due to its ability to possibly support healthy energy and stamina levels, it has also been classified as a general health tonic. Cordyceps may support healthy glandular and lung function which may lead to a healthy allergy and immune system response. It is traditionally used by people who feel short of breath, achy; or depressed from overwork, pollution and bad dietary habits. In traditional Chinese medicine, cordyceps are used for the kidney and lungs meridians. Cordyceps also increase levels of natural-antioxidants and are spoken about in old Chinese texts to promote longevity. This fungus also may also support healthy ATP production in human cells which could possibly increase energy levels in those who take it. It is especially good for people who are involved in athletics or enjoy vigorous sports and activities. Athletes who used cordyceps in their training programs surprised everyone, including sports authorities, when they broke the 10,000-meter world track record in 1993 and shattered dozens of world records in just one year.
Cordyceps are traditionally known to support healthy "stamina" levels. In traditional Chinese medicine, cordyceps are known for their yin and yang capacity and as a strong yang tonic that may reinforce the kidney channel. Many studies and investigations have been conducted that display the results of cordyceps and their ability to possibly support overall male health.
Cordyceps have also displayed an ability to support cardiovascular health via a capacity to support healthy lipid levels. This action may support healthy circulation in turn supporting a healthy brain and heart. There have been clinical trials and investigations that show people who suffer from heart health issues may be able to amazingly rebound and begin progressive healing while taking cordyceps along with their physician prescribed pharmaceuticals.
Your kidneys have been referred to as "the root of life" in TCM and cordyceps have been utilized to possibly support healthy kidney function. Recent medical research has verified that cordyceps are supportive to the kidneys while they may aid in improving their operational capability. Kidney recipient patients have taken cordyceps and found them very effective at aiding in healing processes.
There is one caveat when using cordyceps for kidney support; you should only do so under the guidance of a medical professional.
Cordyceps have traditionally been a way of making the body stronger
and building up its constitution
Cordyceps may possibly support the development of healthy immune cells within your system. They may possibly act as an extraordinary immune regulator since they will support the production of the underachieving immune cells and calm the overactive types. In China, researchers have been investigating the ability of cordyceps to restrain cancer cells. This research has not yet been verified by the FDA.
Some possible traditional uses of our Organic Cordyceps Mushroom Extract Powder may include:
- May support oxygen absorption by up to 40%
- May support healthy blood circulation
- May support a healthy nervous system response during times of high stress
- May support healthy lipid levels
- May support a healthy immune system response
- Supports healthy stamina & endurance levels
- Increasing the activity level of superoxide dismutase or SOD
- May aid the body's ability to fight infections
- May support cardiovascular health
- May support lung health
- Supports healthy sleep habits
- May aid healthy joints & cartilage
- High concentrations of polysaccharides
- May provide adrenal support
- May support ATP production
- May aid healthy kidney function
Constituents of Organic Cordyceps include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Cysteic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Methionine, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine
- Fatty Acids: Palmitic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid
- Phytochemicals: Nucleosides, Cordycepin, Adenosine, Polysaccharides, Exopolysaccharide Fraction, Acid Polysaccharide, CPS-1, CPS-2, Sterols
- Nucleobases: Cytosine, Uracil, Thymine, Adenine, Guanine, Hypoxanthine,
- Nucleotides: Uridine-5-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5-Monophosphate, Guanosine-5-Monophosphate
- Peptides: Cordymin, Cordycedipeptide A, Cordyceamides A & B
For additional constituent information, visit:
Suggested Use: Take 1 teaspoon twice daily. Sprinkle on entrees, soups, salads or add to smoothies or teas.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our astragalus root, fo-ti root and lucuma powder.
Botanical Name: Cordyceps Sinensis
Common Names: Deer Fungus, Semitake, JinShuiBao, Caterpillar Fungus, Dong Chong Xia Cao Tochukas, Chongcao, Deer Fungus Parasite
Ingredients: Organic Cordyceps Mushroom Extract.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.