Whey is nature's perfect protein, boasting a 104 Biological Value (BV). BV is the ability of the body to use the nutrients.
The higher the number the more useful to the body.
Our goat whey protein has a higher BV than an egg (100 BV) which is considered the gold standard by which all proteins are measured.
Our 80% Goat Whey Protein Concentrate powder is undenatured and very high in whey protein fractions. This is the purest form of Goat Whey Protein Concentrate on the market because we haven't added anything to it resulting in a very clean tasting Goat Whey Concentrate that mixes easily. The lack of distinct flavor makes it great for people who dislike the taste of typical protein powders with artificial flavors and additives.
Several components of goat whey may inhibit the growth of a wide range of bad bacteria, fungi, yeast, and protozoa. Whey has a high content of the essential amino acids threonine, valine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, phenylalanine, lysine, histidine, and tryptophan. Essential amino acids cannot be made by the human body and must come from food. They help the body to break down food, grow and repair body tissue and perform many other functions. In addition, tryptophan may encourage a positive mental outlook.
Studies have shown that whey proteins may inhibit the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE); similar to blood pressure lowering pharmaceuticals (without the harmful side effects). In addition, proteins in whey may reduce the stickiness of blood platelets; which can trigger both heart attack and stroke. The consumption of grass-fed goat whey protein may also help to support healthy lipid levels.
Whey contains a protein called lactoferrin which supports a healthy immune system and inflammation response. Research has shown that lactoferrin could have long term positive impacts on the effects of osteoporosis and nonhealing bone fractures. Our goat whey protein also contains prebiotics and probiotics. Prebiotics are foods or compounds that are fermented by good bacteria in the colon after they've entered the system. When used in combination with a good probiotic, whey proteins provide added assurance that your "second immune system" (your gut) is getting the help it needs.
Some possible health benefits and traditional uses of undenatured Goat Whey Protein Concentrate Powder may include:
- 100% goat whey protein concentrate (yielding 80% Protein) containing 22 grams of high-quality protein per 28-gram serving
- Pasteurized at 163° F for 15 seconds
- Comes from grass-fed goats
- No hormones or antibiotics
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Rich in peptides, essential and nonessential amino acids
- May support a healthy aging process
- Encourages healthy energy levels
- Natural source of cysteine for maximum glutathione production
- Natural source of branched-chain amino acids
- Excellent for weight management - Lots of protein keeps you full longer
- High protein efficiency ratio
- May support muscle recovery after physical activity
- Supports lean muscle tissue
- rBGH & rBST free
- No additives, fillers, artificial sweeteners, flavors, coloring, or preservatives
- An alternative to cow’s whey for lactose sensitive individuals
Suggested Use: Mix 7 level tablespoons / 1 ounce (28 grams ) with 12 ounces of cold water, skim milk or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender or shaker. For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post exercise. Can also be blended into your favorite smoothie.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic shredded coconut and banana flakes.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
Due to its nature and because it is not mixed with anything else or instantized it tends to clump when mixed with liquid, so a blender is suggested. If clumping is a concern please try our Ultra Whey Isolate which is instantized with a small amount of non-GMO sunflower lecithin and will mix much easier.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Goat Whey Protein Concentrate
Ingredients: Goat Whey Protein Concentrate.
Other Names: Concentre de Proteine de Petit-Lait Bovin, Fraction de Lactoserum, Fraction de Petit-Lait, Isolat de Proteine de Lactoserum, Isolat de Proteine de Petit-Lait, Lactoserum de Lait de Chavre, MBP, Milk Protein, Milk Protein Concentrate, Mineral Whey Concentrate, Proteanas del Suero de la Leche, Proteine de Lactoserum, Proteine de Lait, Proteine de Petit-Lait, Whey, Whey Fraction, Whey Peptides, Whey Concentrate, WPC.
Origin: Raised and processed in USA. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
• Our Whey Goat Whey Protein Concentrate powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
• Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
• Keep your Goat Whey Protein Concentrate powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.