The dietary and other substances discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. The information on this site is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. Where these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, condition, or illness. In some jurisdictions, some of these substances may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances. Since the information published on the Z Natural Foods web site is accessible to anyone throughout the world, Z Natural Foods does not give legal or medical advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of products and/or services on the Z Natural Foods Web site. The policy opinions expressed on this site, and on sites to which it may link, are not necessarily the views of the Z Natural Foods and are not adopted for commercial purposes.
● Recommendations and protocols for nutritional support are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care.
● When taking any of our products always start with a very small amount ( 1/4 teaspoon for most whole food powders, 1/10 teaspoon or less for extracts) once daily for the first week to see how your body reacts. Then you may increase the dose slowly if you do not experience any negative effects.
● The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
● If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.
● Do not self-diagnose. Proper medical care is critical to good health. If you have a health concern or undiagnosed sign or symptom, please consult a physician, or a health care specialist ASAP.
● Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have seen or read on this site.
● Some products may contain milk, egg, Crustacean shellfish, solanaceae, fish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, nightshade, soybeans, and/or gluten.
● Product Ratings by previous or current customers are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice. Please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.
● Make your physician aware of all the nutritional supplements or herbal products you are currently taking to avoid any negative interactions with any drugs you are taking.
● Z Natural Foods, its affiliates, associates, employees, suppliers, etc. will not be held responsible for any negative effects caused by or associated with the use of our products.
● You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
● If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you absolutely must work with your doctor before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen.
Click the New Customer button if you have never ordered from us. If you have ordered from us before or if you have created an account on our site click Existing Customer.
To register as a new customer enter your email & a password or click on one of the account buttons below.
Returning Customers please login by entering your email & password or click one of the account buttons below.