- » December Sale
- » Bars & Snacks
- » Dried Fruit & Berries
- » Vegetable, Leaf & Grass Powders
- » Algae & Seaweeds
- » Herb & Root Powders
- » Fruit Powders
- » Mushroom Powders
- » Extract Powders
- » Juice Powders
- » Bee Products
- » Cacao & Vanilla
- » Organic Tea
- » Sweeteners
- » Organic Oils
- » Nuts & Seeds
- » Protein Powders
- » Seasonings & Spices
- » Sprouting Seeds
- » Bath & Body
- » Supplies
- » Health Concerns
- All Products
Earn a Discount!
Click the icons below to let people know about ZNF and receive a $1.00 discount coupon each time you share. 1$( Minimum amount : 14 $ )
Quality Control Procedures at Z Natural FoodsTM
-- Here’s how we inspect our suppliers to bring you the highest quality, freshest product in the marketplace
Z Natural Foods takes great care in bringing you a high-quality product. Our quality control and purity standards are met by following a very strict chain of supply which begins with the growers and ends with our product at your front door.
This process is employed and strictly adhered to through multiple levels of quality control:
- We adhere to the FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations
- We adhere to FDA Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards
- All products we sell are handled in our FDA registered facility
- Our facility is USDA Certified Organic by Baystate Organic Certifiers
- Our facility is Kosher Certified by EarthKosher
- We follow stringent USDA Sanitation Performance Standards (SPS) & Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP)
- Our facility is registered and inspected for food safety by Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
About our International suppliers
- Our global suppliers must adhere to the FDA Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP)
- Third party food safety audits: FSSC 22000, BRC, SQF
- Based on the new FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) we are required by law to verify all of our suppliers through this program
- Our suppliers must complete an extensive assessment which includes a Process Production Flow Chart
- Suppliers must provide product specifications along with verifiable lab testing
About product testing
- All suppliers must provide us with a product sample that we test in various ways
- We employ expert organoleptic testing to ensure the product you purchase is fresh and of high quality
- These tests cover a broad spectrum of food safety issues
- We do random batch testing.
How do you control the safety of International foods?
- The food safety control supply chain was created using various government agencies including the USDA, FDA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- This is a multi-step process to ensure and verify that the growers and suppliers meet strict quality standards before reaching our warehouse
- Foreign supplier plants are required to be registered with the FDA and are subject to inspections at any time
- It is not an uncommon procedure that the FDA will take as many as 10 samples from one specific shipment for laboratory testing to verify product purity, quality, and safety.
About heavy metals
- Global foods supplies are dependent upon a variety of changing environmental conditions
- This is a fact that both the USDA and the FDA are aware of and have addressed
- Both agencies have stated that the current food safety practices put in place for both the United States and foreign food suppliers allows for the sale of a clean and safe food supply
- Upper safety limits have been established by global authorities for various environmental contaminants to ensure the quality of our food
- All of our products are within these safe limits.
Information and Warehouse Security
- Z Natural Foods makes our customers’ security and privacy a very high priority
- All Z Natural Foods operations and information systems are maintained inside a world-class facility containing careful physical security
- We use multiple DNS and firewall services to maintain a safe and secure digital environment
- We scan our digital operations daily through strict protocols
- We maintain a secure online “perimeter” including a solid plan to instantly identify and remove any “backdoor” threats
- We employ standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for container seals, storage, documentation, shipping and receiving
- The warehouse is temperature controlled and contains special refrigeration for the more temperature sensitive products
- The USDA Food Defense Plan to make sure our products are not intentionally contaminated in our facility, part of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
For more information about the protections we take to bring you safe and delicious foods, please visit Important Protections We Take To Bring You Safe & Nutritious Superfoods
For more information about Z Natural Foods, please visit About Us.
For more information about Bulk and Custom Blends, please visit Bulk Nutrition Services.