1. "New improvements in jaggery manufacturing process and new product type of jaggery". http://www.panelamonitor.org. Retrieved 2014-08-30.
2. Uppal, S. K. and Sharma, S. (2002). Effect of storage temperatures on jaggery (gur) quality of sugarcane varieties.J. of Food Science and Technology, (In press).
3. "Jaggery and Confectionery". APEDA, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Retrieved 2009-06-19.
4. Kalra, J.I.S.; Das Gupta, P. (1986). Prashad Cooking with Indian Masters. Allied Publishers Private, Limited. p. 10. ISBN 9788170230069. Retrieved 2015-09-13.
5. "Brown Sugar from Okinawa | Art of Eating". artofeating.com. Retrieved 2015-09-13.
8. http://www.coopsugar.org/, accessed December 18, 2007.
9. http://www.financeindia.org/Abstracts.htm, accessed December 18, 2007.
10. http://www.sundaytimes.lk/060903/ft/2.1.html, accessed December 18, 2007.
11. Uppal, S.K. andSharma, S. (1999b). Evaluation of new sugarcane varieties for jaggery (gur) quality and their shelf life in airtight containers during rainy season.Indian Sugar,XLIX: 701–704.
12. Adams O, Kaufman S, Lagadere M. Safety Smart. Sherman Oaks, CA. 2007.
13. World Health Organization, International Society for Burn Injuries. Injuries & violence prevention—facts about injuries. Burns, August 2004.
14. American Burn Association Prevention Committee. Scalds: A Burning Issue—A Campaign Kit for Burn Awareness Week 2000.
15. Agarwal, M. L., Dua, S. P. andDixit, G.S. (1988). Manufacture and storage of gur in India- A review. Bhartiya Sugar,13: 45–50.
16. Baboo, B. andSingh, K. (1986). Jaggery storage research in India (1935—1984) - A review. J. Institution of Engineers (India),66: 76–80.
17. Baboo, B. (1993). Post harvest technology for improving productivity and quality of gur. In sugercane Research and development in subtropical India. Eds. G.B. Singh and O.K. Sinha pp 295–310.
18. Baboo, B. (1999). Sugarcane processing for health friendly sweetener - gur.Sugar Crops Newsletter,9(1): 4–6.
19. Kapur, J. andKanwar, R. S. (1983). Studies on storage of gur in Punjab.Maharasthra Sugar,8: 45–49.
20. Roy, S. C. (1951). Gur monograph. IIST, Kanpur: 285–288.
21. Uppal, S. K. andSharma, S. (1999a). Evaluation of different methods of jaggery (gur) storage in subtropical region.Ind J of Sugarcane Technology,14: 17–21.
23. Personal Communication, Christian Medical Center Vellore, Pediatric Nursing, 2006.
23. "Media | Practical Action" (PDF). Itdg.org. Retrieved 2011-09-28.