Colored Heirloom Popcorn Seeds: Delicious high fiber, low-calorie snack for the whole family
How to use our azure, ruby, and golden colored popcorn kernels to make the perfect, tasty, healthy popcorn snack:
- Pour 2 tsp. coconut oil into the bottom of a pan and place over medium heat
- Drop one or two kernels into the oil
- When the kernels begin to spin or pop, add up to 1/3 cup of Popcorn to the pan
- Gently shake the pan to coat kernels with oil
- Place lid on the pan slightly ajar to allow steam to escape
- Remove pan from the heat once the pops are about three seconds apart.
- Pour your popcorn in a serving bowl, season with Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
Our Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn:
- High in fiber
- Low in calories, and
- Makes a great snack, anytime!
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic coconut oil and himalayan sea salt.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Heirloom Popcorn Kernels
Certifications: USDA Certified Organic
Ingredients: Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn
Botanical Name: Zea mays averta
Other Names: maize, popping corn
Origin: Grown in USA. Packaged with care in Florida, USA
About Z Natural Foods and we Preserve the Vital Nutrients
Z Natural Foods strives to offer the highest quality organically grown, raw, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO products available and exclusively uses low temperature drying techniques to preserve all the vital enzymes and nutrients. Our Raw Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn pass our strict quality assurance which typically includes testing for botanical identity, heavy metals, chemicals and microbiological contaminants.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
ZNaturalFoods.com offers Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness. Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency. Keep your Organic Raw Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn in a cool, dark, dry place.