- Our Organic Celery Powder is the highest quality dried, ground concentrate prepared from fresh celery.
- A valuable source of vitamin K, folate, and potassium, Celery Powder is often used as a mild and tasty seasoning, a food preservative and as a food dehydrator.
- Sprinkle our Organic Celery Powder on yogurt, soups, use in cooking or enjoy in your favorite smoothies...More
The Amazing Health Benefits of Organic Celery Powder
Sharing a family seat at the Apiaceae table with carrots and parsley, fresh celery is a nutritional hero. The crunchy fresh stalks are a goldmine of nutrients.
A popular low-calorie snack, celery may provide a range of health benefits. Mainly consisting of water, celery is rich in fiber and unique compounds called apigenin, luteolin as well as antioxidant-rich plant compounds selinene, Limonene, kaempferol, and p-coumaric acid.
Celery has a rich history in traditional Chinese medicine for anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
This is a versatile vegetable and also a source of vitamins A and C, as well as calcium, has been found to have possible lipid supporting properties.
Celery is an important food source vitamin C, beta-carotene, and manganese. But its possible that its best source of nutrition may be its phytonutrients. Many of these phytonutrients fall into the category of phenolic antioxidants which may provide anti-inflammatory benefits.
The phytonutrients found in this wonderful food are nature's marvelous provisions for possibly combating various illnesses. In addition to its possible antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, celery may help protect the digestive tract as well because celery contains pectin-based polysaccharides that may provide the stomach with special benefits.
Like any food that is a source of minerals and fiber, there are many possible benefits as a general tonic.
Our organically grown celery powder makes it easy to get all the wonderful nutrition this food has to offer in a concentrated, easily digestible, and convenient form.
Some possible traditional uses of Organic Celery Powder may include:
- May support a healthy acid-alkaline balance within the body
- May support healthy lipid levels
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Source of fiber
- A source of phytonutrients
Constituents of Celery include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Betaine, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta & Alpha-carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Lycopene, Vitamin E, Beta Tocopherol, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine
- Flavones: Luteolin
- Flavonols: Kaempferol, Quercetin
This powder tends to clump. If clumping occurs, lay the bag on a flat surface and place a towel over the bag. Then pound on the bag until the clumps break up. The towel will help protect the bag from damage.
Suggested Use: Add to your favorite smoothie or yogurt. Sprinkle on entrees, soups, or salads.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic Broccoli, Beet, Spinach, Kale, and Tomato powders for your own homemade V8.
Botanical Name: Apium graveolens
Ingredients: Organic Celery Powder.
Certifications: Certified USDA Organic.
Origin: Grown and dried in China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Organic Celery Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Organic Celery Powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
Sources & References
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Earn a Discount!
Here at Z Natural Foods, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded with $10 dollars as soon as they make their first order.* And if they love our products just as much as you do, you will continue to be rewarded again and again!
( Minimum amount : 10 $ )