- Natural health practitioners consider Organic Chaga Mushroom to be far superior to anything else in nature
- The Chaga Mushroom has been appreciated for thousands of years, dating as far back as the 16th century traditionally used in Eastern Europe
- Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners have used Chaga Mushroom for general well being.
- The Chaga Mushroom is known for its wonderful antioxidant properties and supporting a healthy inflammation response...
Organic Chaga Mushroom Benefits
For centuriesTraditional Chinese Medicine practitioners have used Chaga Mushroom for general health, longevity, beauty, and as a remedy for the most serious health conditions.In Asian culture, the Chaga Mushroom is referred to as the 'Mushroom of Immortality' used to support a healthy immune system response, supporting a healthy detox response while also supporting a healthy nervous system. Raw Chaga Mushroom is a wonderful source of Melanin supporting youthful looks and vibrant skin.The Chaga Mushroom is known for its wonderful antioxidant properties and supporting a healthy inflammation response.
Today, the Chaga Mushroom is commonly used to support general health.Chaga Mushroom contains large amounts of phytonutrientsand immune-supporting compounds such as Beta Glycans and polysaccharides which may support thebody's ability to set up cellular defenses. It has even been said that the Chaga Mushroom can balance metabolism and one's chi or vital energy levels.
The Chaga Mushroom is native to Western Siberia, Canada, and the USA and typically grows on the trunks of birch trees. Unlike other mushrooms with gills or caps, the Chaga has pores and is irregularly formed looking much like a burnt piece of charcoal. The Chaga is a parasitic mushroom that feeds on the white part of the birch tree bark where the immune-supporting substances are formed. This white part of the birch bark is also where the Chaga Mushroom obtains the powerful betulinic acid which may support the body’s fight of abnormal and uncontrolled cell division.
Chaga Mushroom powder has over 215 Phytonutrients!
Our Organic Raw Chaga Mushroom is 100% natural and harvested from the mycelium which is cultured on Organic Oats. This gives the powder a different flavor and lighter color than the Chaga harvested from birch trees. It contains over 215 phytonutrients, has 25 to 50 times more SOD antioxidants than Agaricus, CoQ 10, vitamin C and wild blueberries, and is rated among the highest on the ORAC.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder may include:
- A source ofimmune-supporting phytochemicals
- May support ahealthy inflammatory response
- A source of beta-glucans, saponins, amino acids, betulinic acid, & natural minerals
- May supporthealthy Sleep
- MayProtect against oxidation
- May support ahealthy detoxification response
- May supporthealthy blood pressure
- An abundance of B Vitamins
- Natural source ofMelanin supporting youthful looks & vibrant skin
- May reduce fatigue
- May support healthy mental function
- May support healthy digestion
- May support a healthy metabolism
- Supports cardiovascular & respiratory systems
- Supportinghealthy blood glucose levels
- May supporthealthy uric acid levels in the body
- A source of the enzyme SOD (Superoxide dismutase)
- May support a healthy central nervous & neurohumoral (they increase the activity of estrogens) systems of an organism
Nutrients in Chaga Mushroom include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Beta carotene, Vitamin K
- Phytochemicals: Beta-D-Glucans, Betulinic Acid, Flavonoids, Melanin, Phenols, Polysaccharides, Sterols, Tripeptide, Triterpenoids, Betulin
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Directions to make Chaga Mushroom tea:
Suggested Use for Chaga tea:Steep 1 teaspoon in 6 ounces of boiling water for 10 minutes or mix 1 teaspoon with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie. Take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily.
Mixing suggestion:To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with ourorganic extra rich cacao powder.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Raw Chaga Mushroom Powder
Ingredients: Organic Raw Chaga Mushroom.
Certifications: Certified USDA Organic.
Parts Used: Mycelium.
Botanical Name: Inonotus Obliquus.
Other Names: Birch mushroom, Black Birch Touchwood, Cinder conk, Mushroom of Immortality, Clinker polypore, Crooked Schiller-.
Origin: Cultured and dried in the USA or Russia. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up,resealable foil pouchesfor optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to BringSafe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here todiscover the important steps we taketo deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a largeof our products? We’d be happy to help! Pleasecontact our Bulk departmentto discuss the details.
Sources & References
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Earn a Discount!
Here at Z Natural Foods, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded with $10 dollars as soon as they make their first order.* And if they love our products just as much as you do, you will continue to be rewarded again and again!
( Minimum amount : 10 $ )