- Our Collagen MCT Creamer (Vanilla Flavor) is an absolutely delicious and highly nutritious addition to your favorite coffee or tea drink.
- It's the perfect keto-approved superfood loaded with amino acids and healthy medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) to support joints, tendons, cartilage, digestion, and health.
- Our Vanilla Collagen MCT Creamer is aromatic and mixes easily with coffee, tea, desserts, and more, giving you the highest quality creamer with no preservatives or added junk.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) and only real-food ingredients make our Collagen Creamer smooth and creamy, keto-approved and highly nutritious!
The type of collagen and the healing qualities in our Collagen MCT Creamer is very similar to the collagen we have in our own body.
That’s because our hydrolyzed collagen provides us with both types I and type III collagen which is the major component in skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels.
Combine this amazing collagen with a quality supply of medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) and
Your morning coffee creamer just leveled up
In case you didn’t know, hydrolyzed collagen is a true superstar food that offers a highly nourishing level of specific amino acids known for their ability to rebuild and repair.
One of the more common reasons collagen is used to nourish and support a healthy body is that it may support joint, tendon, and cartilage health. In fact, many of the most popular supplements on the market today for joint health like glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM are all naturally contained within the cartilage and bones of animals. And the amino acids which may help to form collagen in the human body like glycine, proline, and lysine are found in highly nourishing amounts in our hydrolyzed collagen.
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT): This Quickly Digested Fuel is The Perfect Compliment to Collagen
MCT’s have many benefits and if you are on the Paleo or ketogenic diet, or simply prefer to burn ketone bodies for fuel, rather than glucose -- our MCT oil provides the ideal solution.
Not just because MCT Oil supports a healthy blood sugar response, but because the medium-chain triglycerides in our MCT oil powder is more ketogenic than standard long-chain triglycerides (LCT).
Our MCT oil powder is not only easily digested, but it provides your body with plenty of readily-available energy.
Amino Acids in our Collagen MCT Creamer May Support a Healthy Gut and Aid Digestion
Because of collagen’s unique amino acid profile, this food is a wonderful way to possibly support gut health. The 18 amino acids found in collagen may help to support and repair an unhealthy gut lining.
Amino acids may increase gastric acid secretion which in turn may help those with reflux issues. The amino acids lysine and proline have been shown to also possibly support and protect the stomach lining from injury.
Is Glutamine the Star of the Show?
Finally, the superstar amino acid glutamine has been shown in many studies for its ability to possibly improve digestion and heal the gut. This amino acid is a staple for those who have been diagnosed with a condition known as “leaky gut”. Therefore the implications for its use in supporting a healthy immune and allergy response show great potential.
What’s the difference between our Unflavored Collagen MCT Creamer and the Vanilla Flavored Collagen MCT Creamer?
Except for a touch of Organic Vanilla Flavor and a light splash of Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered). That’s it!
Both are equally delicious and naturally healthy.
Some possible traditional uses of Collagen MCT Creamer (Vanilla Flavor) may include:
- May support joint health
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support a healthy immune response
- May support a healthy allergy response
- May support gut health
- May support muscle and tissue recovery
- May support skin health
- May support healthy digestion
- Supporting healthy energy & endurance levels
- Providing you with an immediate energy source
- Supporting the body's ability to heal & repair tissue
- Supporting healthy thyroid gland function
- Supports healthy secretion & utilization of blood glucose
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed. Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use: Add 2 Teaspoons (4g) to a cup of coffee, tea, your favorite drink, or smoothie. Adjust as desired to enhance flavor.
Mixing suggestion: To make a high nutrition coffee, just mix and stir. For a delicious smoothie, mix with our 100% pure cacao and gelatinized maca root powder.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (Bovine), MCT Oil Powder (medium-chain triglycerides, inulin, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), contains 2% or less of each of the following: silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin), Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered).
Origin: Mixed, blended, and packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact ourBulk department to discuss the details.