- From California's Sacramento Valley, this multi-colored Heirloom Popcorn is grown organically in small quantities to preserve the integrity and taste
- Our delicious popcorn is USDA Certified Organic, not genetically modified (non-GMO), chemical-free, gluten-free and vegan approved
- The azure, ruby, and golden kernels explode into a bountiful puff of white...
Colored Heirloom Popcorn Seeds: Delicious high fiber, low-calorie snack for the whole family
How to use our azure, ruby, and golden colored popcorn kernels to make the perfect, tasty, healthy popcorn snack:
- Pour 2 tsp. coconut oil into the bottom of a pan and place over medium heat
- Drop one or two kernels into the oil
- When the kernels begin to spin or pop, add up to 1/3 cup of Popcorn to the pan
- Gently shake the pan to coat kernels with oil
- Place lid on the pan slightly ajar to allow steam to escape
- Remove pan from the heat once the pops are about three seconds apart.
- Pour your popcorn in a serving bowl, season with Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
Our Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn:
- High in fiber
- Low in calories, and
- Makes a great snack, anytime!
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Heirloom Popcorn Kernels
Certifications: Certified USDA Organic.
Ingredients: Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn.
Botanical Name: Zea mays
Other Names: maize, popping corn.
Origin: Grown in
About Z Natural Foods and we Preserve the Vital Nutrients
Z Natural Foods strives to offer the highest quality organically grown, raw, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO products available and exclusively uses
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
ZNaturalFoods.com offers Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness. Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency. Keep your Organic Raw Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn in a cool, dark, dry place.
Sources & References
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.