- A fill-your-own fusible paper tea bag that is convenient and easy to use.
- Just simply fill a Press-N-Brew Tea Bag with one of our flavorful herbal teas and iron the open end together. Our Large Press 'n Brew tea bags measure 3.75" x 5". One bag will make one cup of tea
Classic press 'n brew tea bags are indispensable for tea brewing. They make it easy and economical to create your own herbal infusions. These small tea bags are good for one cup of tea. The tea bags are hydrogen peroxide and oxygen whitened, without the use of bleach or other chemicals. Simply fill each empty tea bag with your choice of herbs or tea and iron shut (clothing irons on a cotton setting are recommended or curling iron will also work).
Our tea bag paper is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, making it strong and durable with high wet strength. The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins. Compliant with all food standards, including organic, our Press-N-Brew tea bags are Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin. They are a fun and economical way to share any herbal formulas you create.
A fill-your-own fusible paper tea bag that is convenient and easy to use. Just simply fill a Press-N-Brew Tea Bag with one of our flavorful herbal teas and iron the open end together.
Some possible traditional uses of empty Press ‘N Brew Tea Bags may include:
- Paper is oxygen bleached & empty tea bags are FDA approved for consumption & made in the USA
- Use for making bath salts, making herbal satchels, loose tea, potpourri, seeds, spices & much more
- Great for applying herbs to the skin topically
- Now you can blend your own favorite loose teas and easily use them when ready.
Directions to fill and seal:
1. Separate empty Press-N-Brews bags along perforations.
2. Fill with desired ingredient preparation making certain that no herbs are between the heat-sensitive seam.
3. Press the open edges closed using an ordinary iron on the "cotton" setting, or use a curling iron.
Suggested Use: Using a spoon, fill each press 'n brew tea bag with tea or herbs. Do not overfill. Make certain that no tea is caught between the heat-sensitive seams, simply press with an appropriate heating device. Clothing irons on the cotton setting are recommended; a curling iron or flat iron will also work well. Press firmly to seal press 'n brew tea bag.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
Sources & References
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.