Also known as, "Malaysian Ginseng" and Ali's walking stick, Tongkat Ali has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Indigenous to the Malaysian rainforest, shamans have used this root as a folk remedy for wounds, due to its' ability to support healthy tissue growth. This amazing root is one of the most labor intensive roots to harvest due to its' dense woody nature.
People of Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand have used the Tongkat Ali (long jack) root to support healthy vitality levels; as the powder of this root is still widely used in these countries today. This is a sought after root for athletes and bodybuilders due to its ability to possibly support healthy metabolic functions.
Tongkat Ali also supports healthy lipids levels in the blood, acting to support levels of high density lipoproteins and good cholesterol (HDL Cholesterol). Tongkat Ali may also be useful for supporting healthy glandular function, which naturally declines as we age. This could possibly assist with the healthy growth of hair, skin and nails.
Some possible traditional uses of Tongkat Ali Root Extract Premium Powder may include:
- Standardized to 1% Eurycomanone
- May support healthy tissue growth
- May possibly support a healthy immune response
- May support healthy muscle mass
- May support healthy adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
- May possibly support strength, energy, & endurance levels
- May support a healthy mental outlook
- May support healthy brain function
- May help to support the growth of hair, skin & nails
- May support healthy lipid levels
- May support healthy metabolic function
- May help to support healthy bone density & strength
Suggested Use: Take 500 mg (approximately 1/4 teaspoon) daily with food.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic goji berry juice powder.
Botanical Name: Eurycoma Longifolia Jack.
Other Names: Longjack, pasak bumi, Akar Pasak Bumi, Ali's Umbrella, Ali's Walking Stick, Batang Pasak Bumi, Canne d'Ali, Eurycoma, Eurycoma Longifolia Jack, Eurycoma merguensis, Ginseng de Malaisie, Kayu Dali, Long Jack, Manotes Asiatica, Picroxylon Siamese, Sengkayap, Tongkat Ali, Umpudumaidu, Wonod Mondou, Malaysian ginseng, Eurycoma Longifolia, penawar pahit, bedara pahit, bedara putih, bedara merah, hempedu pahit, payung ali, tongkat baginda, muntah bumi, akar jangat semang, tongkat rasul, setunjang bumi, Babi kurus, Tungke ali, Phiak, Tung saw, Tho nan, Antong sar, antoung sar.
Parts Used: Tongkat Ali Root.
Ingredients: Tongkat Ali Root (Longjack) Extract and no more than 5% non-GMO maltodextrin.*
*This product contains a small amount of starch made from organically grown non-GMO corn. This starch acts as a drying agent and is necessary to keep this powder from clumping into hard chunks or one solid brick.
Origin: Wildcrafted, dried and extracted in Malaysia. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.