Turmeric Bone Broth Protein Powder
If you are looking for the world’s most nutrient-dense food, our Turmeric Bone Broth Protein deserves your attention.
A wonderful combination of powerful antioxidant-rich superfoods, Turmeric Bone Broth Protein Powder is in a league of its own.
In fact, we challenge you to find another superfood that is as high in protein, has as many positive benefits that are provided by turmeric, bone broth, coconut milk, ginger, and cinnamon. And still tastes nearly like a dessert.
Our Turmeric Bone Broth Protein powder is an easy to drink broth, has a smooth and creamy texture (but not too thick like milk), is lightly sweet because of the turmeric, ginger and cinnamon taste, and can be enjoyed cold or hot - just like a soup. And because it’s a powder in a self-locking foil pouch, it is incredibly easy to mix, drink, store, and very convenient for travel.
Each serving of Turmeric Bone Broth Protein contains a careful blend of these superfood Ingredients:
- Bone Broth Protein Powder - A high-quality nutritious superfood that is sourced and made in the United States. Our Bovine Broth is an excellent way to add significant nutritional value to your diet, highly soluble, non-allergenic, 100% natural and contains no MSG.
- Organic Turmeric Root Powder - Turmeric (non-GMO) is one of nature's most powerful healers. Acting as a strong antioxidant and is well known for its ability to support a healthy inflammation response, turmeric supports a healthy digestive system, brain function, cardiovascular system, and joint health. Turmeric has been used for over 2500 years in India.
- Organic Coconut Milk Powder - A Delicious Superfood and high in nutrition, naturally packed with phytonutrients, healthy fats, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Contains a rare source of Healthy fats called Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) that are metabolized more efficiently (faster) in the body than normal fats
- Curcumin Extract Powder - With more than 1000 published studies and over 7000 published articles curcumin extract is one of the most well researched medicinal plant extracts to date and one of nature's most powerful healers. Turmeric has been used for over 2500 years. When taken with some form of fat (coconut milk powder) and pepper (Piperine extract) it will increase the bioavailability by as much as 100 fold.
- Organic Ginger Root Powder - Ginger Root has been mentioned in ancient Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern writings where it has long been prized for its aromatic, culinary and medicinal properties. Native to southeastern Asia, a region whose cuisines still feature this wonderfully spicy herb, ginger has been renowned for millennia in many areas throughout the world. Ginger has a long tradition of being effective in possibly supporting healthy digestion. Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects and may support a healthy inflammation response.
- Organic Cinnamon Powder (Cassia) - More than just a simple spice, cinnamon packs a powerful punch in the antioxidant arena. Used for thousands of years to treat a variety of ailments, this amazing spice has an abundance of research to back it up. Cinnamon is obtained from the inner bark of the cinnamon tree. The bark rolls up while drying in the sun and forms what we know as a cinnamon stick which is left as is or ground into a fine powder.
- Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered) - Stevia is a natural herb native to South America. The Guarani Indians had known for centuries about the unique advantages of kaa he-he, a native term which translates as “sweet herb”. These native people knew the leaves of the wild stevia shrub had a sweetening power unlike anything else; they commonly used the leaves to enhance the taste of bitter medicinal potions. Our Stevia Extract Powder has been enzyme-treated (debittered) to remove the bitter steviosides and improve the overall taste. This is a 100% natural herbal extract with nothing added.
- Piperine Extract Powder - Piperine has the ability to support the assimilation of food and herbs that are traditionally harder for the body to metabolize. It may support the inhibition of a variety of enzymes responsible for breaking down nutrients. Piperine has been shown to support brain health because of its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, as well as, support other nutrients to do the same. It may possibly support healthy beta-endorphin and serotonin levels which can have a positive effect on one’s mood. Whether you use it as a supplement or as a part of your daily food intake piperine from black pepper is a great choice to not just spice up your food but get the most nourishment out of it too.
Suggested Use: Add 1 level tbsp (6g) to 4-6 oz water or add 5 level tbsp (30g) to your favorite smoothie or protein shake.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with Extra Rich, Raw, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Gelatinized Maca Root Powder, and Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Turmeric Bone Broth Protein Powder
Other Names: Beef stock, bone stock.
Ingredients: Bone Broth Protein (Bovine), Organic Turmeric Root, Organic Coconut Milk, Curcumin Extract, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Cinnamon (Cassia), Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered), Piperine Extract.
Origin: Raised and processed in the USA. Formulated, blended and packaged with care in Florida, USA
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Turmeric Bone Broth Protein is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.