If you thought potatoes and veggies couldn’t get any better, think again.
When you taste ZNF’s latest mushroom seasoning, you’ll wonder how it can possibly taste so delicious while providing you the ancient immune-system boosting powers of the shiitake and maitake mushrooms -- at the same time!
Regardless of your preference, this flavorful seasoning mix can be enjoyed with any kind of meat, potato or vegetables. That’s what we call a win-win!
But first, here is a refresher about the amazing shiitake and maitake mushrooms:
Shiitake is a medicinal mushroom with a long traditional use in Asia. Dating back 6000 years, shiitake gained prominence during the Ming Dynasty (1368–1644). Like many mushrooms, shiitake also provides a valuable dose of sun-soaked Vitamin D and is a natural source of protein, while supplying niacin, riboflavin, thiamin, potassium and iron, and healthy amounts of vitamins A, B
Maitake has been enjoyed for at least 3,000 years. Traditionally, maitake has been used as a tonic and an adaptogen for wellness and vitality. And maitake is so powerful that Japan has nicknamed it: “King of Mushroom”. A natural source of minerals potassium, calcium
Ok, let’s get started. Here’s what you need and how to make it:
- 3 lbs of Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp of Shitake Mushroom Powder
- 2 Tbsp of Maitake Mushroom Powder
- ½ Tbsp of Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp of Ginger Powder
- Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper Powder to taste
- 4-5 Tbsp of Oil
- Fresh Chopped Garlic (Optional)
- Fresh Chopped Ginger (Optional)
- Fresh Peppers (Optional)
- Preheat oven to
425 degree . fahrenheit
- Wash and cut sweet potatoes in bite sizes and put in a large bowl.
- Mix all seasoning powders together in a small bowl.
- Add oil and seasoning powders to sweet potatoes and mix well.
- Remove sweet potatoes in a baking tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes (until cook).
- Ready to serve.
- (Optional) Saute baked sweet potatoes with little oil, fresh chopped garlic, fresh chopped ginger and fresh peppers for more flavors. Garnish with chopped scallions.