WARNING: This dessert may become your new family favorite!
Who says healthy and sweet can’t be used in the same sentence?
Using our Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder here's proof that an amazing and delicious sweet dessert can be packed with nutrition and antioxidants.
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar or Xylitol
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 2 teaspoons gelatin or Agar Agar
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
- First, make coconut milk by stirring 4 tablespoons of coconut milk powder into 1 cup of filtered water.
- Then In a small pot add milk, sugar, water, and matcha.
- Stir continuously over low heat for about 3-5 minutes until mixture slightly boils.
- Once boiling starts, whisk in gelatin until fully dissolved.
- Pour mixture evenly into a small glazed ceramic or glass bowl (ramekin) and place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Add some honey strawberry Sauce (Optional)
Honey Strawberry Sauce:
Mix 2 tbsp of Strawberry Powder with 6 tbsp of filtered water and heat until it simmers. Once simmering starts and strawberry is fully dissolved, add 2 tsp of Honey and dissolve. Once everything is dissolved, simmer until you get a creamy consistency. Take off heat and add on top of Panna Cotta.