Seeds are an essential part of our diet.
Most seeds contain high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B, C and E and minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, selenium, and manganese.
These may help your body with prolonged energy, endurance, cardiovascular and digestive health, and may support adequate lipid levels. Next time you crave something savory, skip the potato chips and indulge that craving by grabbing some wholesome Organic MultiSeed Crackers.
- ¼ cup of Organic White Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup of Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup of Raw Organic Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup of Organic Sesame Seeds
- ½ cup of Organic Golden Flax Seeds
- ½ tsp Organic Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp of Organic Grilling Herbs Blend
- 1 tsp of Extra Fine Gourmet Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup of filtered water
- Blend all ingredients together until the seeds start binding together.
- Spread it out evenly on top of parchment paper in a tray and place it in an oven at 300° Fahrenheit for approximately 1 hours until they have a nice golden and crispy texture.