You have fireworks, a house full of friends-and-family, a fridge full of food-and-drinks and you’ve fired up the grill.
- What else can you ask for this 4th of July?
… Raw Vegan Cheesecake, of course
And you are going to love this 4th of July recipe! There are three fun and easy components for this wonderful, festive and colorful dessert; 1. The Crust, 2. The Filling, 3. The Topping. So let’s get right into making this awesome, tasty, vegan cheesecake.
The Delicious Crust
- Start by crushing the almonds in a blender.
- Add the Medjool dates and shredded coconut to the blender and blend until you have a doughy consistency.
- Place wax paper on a spring-form cake pan and then add the crust and press to form the bottom layer of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
The Tasty Filling
- 2 cups of Soaked Raw Organic Cashews
- 1 chilled can of full fat Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 juiced lemon or 1 teaspoon of Organic Lemon Juice Powder
- ½ cup of Honey
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Mix all of the ingredients in a blender and blend for a minute or two until you get a nice and creamy consistency.
- Add filling to the spring-form cake pan and spread until your layer looks even and smooth.
The Colorful Topping
- 1 cup of fresh Organic Strawberries
- ½ cup of fresh Organic Blueberries
- ½ cup of fresh Red Raspberries
- Garnish your Cheesecake with strawberry sauce, fresh strawberries, blueberries and red raspberries.
Enjoy a safe, happy Independence Day!