Are you looking devour a nourishing AND tasty mouth-watering dessert?
Well, look no further because we have just the recipe and we are ecstatic to share it with you.
Before going into details on how to prepare Mocha Pudding we want to point out our most important ingredient, Chia Seeds.
Don’t let their small size fool you.
Chia seeds have an exceptionally high nutritional value since they are packed with important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, proteins and soluble fiber. They have the ability to hold 12 times their weight in water which makes them a remarkable food to keep your body hydrated. For these reasons, warriors, runners, and hard labor workers have relied on this incredible food for centuries.
Here are a few reasons why Chia seeds are an essential product you should always have available in your home:
- You get a lot of bang for your buck. Chia seeds are very affordable considering their nutritional value. It’s virtually impossible to come across a food with such value and low price so make sure you take advantage of that. If you are looking to eat healthy but don’t want it to cost an arm and a leg, this is a great option.
- Chia seeds are a natural source of soluble fiber which can support regularity and bowel health. In addition, Chia seeds can help lower cholesterol, stabilize blood sugar levels and curve hunger.
- Chia seeds are rich in calcium which is important for strong bones, teeth and maintaining a healthy pH level.
- Hydration- Staying hydrated is important to keep your body temperature down, help muscles and joints work better, improve cardiovascular health, support healthy skin and cleanse your body.
- Gram for gram, Chia seeds contain more Omega-3 fatty acids than salmon.
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 oz of Organic – Black Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoons of Raw Organic – Extra Rich – Cacao Powder
- 3-4 teaspoons of Organic – Coconut Milk Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Organic – Cinnamon Powder
- ¾ cup of coffee
- ¼ cup of blueberries and strawberries (and/or raspberries)
- Favorite sweetener (honey, stevia, coconut palm sugar, luo han guo, erythritol)
As you can see this recipe is very easy to put together. Our base is always going to include Chia seeds and some form of liquid for the Chia Seeds to absorb. My favorite is coconut milk powder so that’s what I will be using for this recipe. You could always use water, almond, cashew or regular milk instead.
Your next step is to mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Finally, you can garnish your pudding with your favorite fruits, cacao nibs, walnuts, almonds or any other food that makes your heart tickle.
That’s it folks, it’s that easy!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe. If you have an amazing recipe you’d like to share with us please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.