Here’s a delicious and easy-to-make smoothie recipe using our new Organic Freeze-Dried Super 8 Berry Blend.
Dark Berries are Nutritious and Loaded with Antioxidants
Not only is this possibly the healthiest berry smoothie you’ll ever enjoy, but its perfect for a healthy breakfast to fuel your entire day!
It’s also great for lunch, dinner, a snack or anywhere in between.
That’s because this Super Berry Bowl is made with our freeze dried berry mix featuring eight of the most nutrient-rich berries on earth.
Naturally sweet, sour and delightfully tart
The organic berries in our blend are organic, freeze-dried and powdered, preserving all the vital nutrition - letting you enjoy this amazing nutrition year round. The berries in the blend include: acai berry, goji berry, maqui berry, blueberry, black berry, strawberry, red raspberry and acerola cherry.
Here's what you need and how to make this fantastic berry bowl:
- Bananas: Ideally frozen bananas since they are naturally super sweet and creamy.
- Almond Milk: You need some kind of liquid to get things moving along while blending. Almond milk can be added for extra protein boost (feel free to add any of your favorite milk).
- Honey: To enhance sweetness. If you are satisfied with the banana's sweetness, no need to add honey.
- Berries: Fresh berries can be added to the recipe to increase thickness and texture.
Ingredients for your smoothie:
- 4 Tbsp of Organic Super 8 Berry Blend
- 1 Tsp of Honey
- ½ Cup of Almond Milk (or any milk)
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- Coconut Granola Clusters
- Organic Black Chia Seeds
- Organic Almonds (Chopped)
- Organic Shredded Coconut
- Fresh Fruits (of your choice)
- In a high speed blender, add frozen bananas, almond milk, honey and Super 8 Berry Blend.
- Start blending on low speed till all frozen bananas are broken up.
- Continue blending at high speed until smooth paste.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with all your favorite toppings.
- Best enjoyed immediately.