Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder
- Chaga mushroom has been used for centuries in Europe and Asia for its numerous health-supporting benefits.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners used Chaga to support skin health, fortify the immune system, and for healthy digestion.
- This unique, porous mushroom is rich in antioxidants and may help boost strength, stamina, and endurance.
Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder
The Mushroom of Immortality
Our Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract (30% polysaccharides) powder is a wonderful, time-tested medicinal mushroom full of potential health benefits.
For centuries Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners have used Chaga Mushroom for general health, longevity, beauty, and as a traditional remedy for many serious health conditions.
In Asian culture, the Chaga Mushroom is referred to as the 'Mushroom of Immortality' used to support a healthy immune system response, supporting a healthy detox response while also supporting a healthy nervous system.
Chaga Mushroom is a wonderful source of Melanin supporting youthful looks and vibrant skin. The Chaga Mushroom is known for its wonderful antioxidant properties and for supporting a healthy inflammation response.
Today, the Chaga Mushroom is commonly used to support general health.
Chaga Mushroom contains large amounts of phytonutrients and immune-supporting compounds such as Beta Glycans and polysaccharides which may support the body's ability to set up cellular defenses.
It has even been said that the Chaga Mushroom can
Balance metabolism and one's chi or vital energy levels
The Chaga Mushroom is native to Western Siberia, Canada, and the USA and typically grows on the trunks of birch trees. Unlike other mushrooms with gills or caps, the Chaga has pores and is irregularly formed looking much like a burnt piece of charcoal. The Chaga is a parasitic mushroom that feeds on the white part of the birch tree bark where the immune-supporting substances are formed.
This white part of the birch bark is also where the Chaga Mushroom obtains the powerful betulinic acid which may support the body’s fight against abnormal and uncontrolled cell division.
Our Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract (30% polysaccharides) is 100% natural. It contains over 215 phytonutrients, has 25 to 50 times more SOD antioxidants than Agaricus, CoQ 10, vitamin C, and wild blueberries, and is rated among the highest on the ORAC.
Some possible traditional uses of Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder may include:
- A source of immune-supporting phytochemicals
- May support a healthy inflammatory response
- A source of beta-glucans, saponins, amino acids, betulinic acid, & natural minerals
- May support healthy Sleep
- May Protect against oxidation
- May support a healthy detoxification response
- May support healthy blood pressure
- Abundance of B Vitamins
- Natural source of Melanin supporting youthful looks & vibrant skin
- May reduce fatigue
- May support healthy mental function
- May support healthy digestion
- May support a healthy metabolism
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular & respiratory systems
- Supporting healthy blood glucose levels
- May support healthy uric acid levels in the body
- A source of the enzyme SOD (Superoxide dismutase)
- May support a healthy central nervous & neurohumoral (they increase the activity of estrogens) systems of an organism
Nutrients in Chaga Mushroom Extract include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Germanium
- Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Beta carotene, Vitamin K
- Phytochemicals: Beta-D-Glucans, Betulinic Acid, Flavonoids, Melanin, Phenols, Polysaccharides, Sterols, Tripeptide, Triterpenoids, Betulin
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Directions to make Chaga Mushroom tea:
Suggested Use for Chaga tea: Steep 1 teaspoon in 6 ounces of boiling water for 10 minutes or mix 1 teaspoon with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie. Take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily.
Decoction: Use the ratio of 1 tablespoon of herb for every 10 ounces of water. Put all ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover & lower to a simmer for 20-30 minutes. Turn the heat off and allow the mixture to sit for another 10 minutes. Strain and serve (this method is specific for barks and roots).
Tincture: This method can take 15 to 30 days. You will need 3 items (mason jar with cover, the herb/herbs of your choice, liquid for extracting). The extracting liquid can be alcohol, alcohol/ water combo, vinegar or vegetable glycerin. Take the product and fill the jar ¾ full, add the liquid of your choice and close the jar. Then shake the jar so everything is well mixed. Give the jar a good 5 minute shake, several times a day. After 15 to 30 days strain and bottle in glass tincture jars.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic extra rich cacao powder.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder
Certifications: USDA Certified Organic
Ingredients: Chaga Mushroom
Parts Used: Whole, Chaga Mushroom
Botanical Name: Inonotus Obliquus
Other Names: Birch mushroom, Black Birch Touchwood, Cinder conk, Mushroom of Immortality, Clinker polypore, Crooked Schiller-porling
Origin: Grown and Extracted in China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is natural and minimally processed.
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.