- The king of the grain world, Quinoa is the ultimate ancient grain.
- Because of its nourishing protein, fiber, and mineral content, Quinoa has crossed over into the world of superfoods not only because it is a stand-alone nutrient powerhouse but anything you add it to will bring that food up to a new level.
- With a texture and crunch like no other, quinoa crispies are the ultimate add-on to any soup salad or snack.
A seed with a powerhouse of nutrition, Quinoa has been traditionally cultivated for over 5000 years in the Andes mountains of South America. Because of this tiny grain's unique nutritional profile, it has done the unthinkable and made its way into the world of superfoods. Quinoa is the number one grain-based source of complete high-quality protein because it contains all of the essential amino acids. Don't let the protein content fool you, as this power-packed protein grain also has nourishing levels of fiber and essential minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, and iron.
Because of quinoa's complete nutritional content, NASA's controlled ecological support system has been experimenting with quinoa for long-duration space flights.
Benefits of Organic Quinoa: A Nutritional Superfood
Hippocrates said, "Let food be thy medicine". Well, quinoa is a true traditional medicinal food. Because of its nourishing magnesium levels, quinoa may support blood vessel health via blood vessel relaxation. This, in turn, may support healthy circulation and a healthy cardiovascular system. Because research has shown the link between low fiber diets and a variety of health issues, quinoa is a superfood traditionally used in one's diet to support digestive, cardiovascular, and lipid health. Being a low glycemic food, this super grain is also a traditional part of one's diet for supporting healthy blood sugar levels. Quinoa's high starch content makes it a demulcent food that may provide protective qualities to the digestive system and the skin as it was traditionally used to make poultices.
Finally, a real crisped quinoa with the entire delightful "crunch"
We start with the whole grain Organic Golden Royal Quinoa. Through a proprietary manufacturing process, we give you a light crisped quinoa packed with nutrition and crunchy goodness. Our Organic Puffed Quinoa Crispies are made using Organic Whole Grain Golden Quinoa. The process is a traditional method comprised of slow cooking for long periods of time, drying and tempering and repeating the process until the desired spec is reached.
You can eat puffed quinoa crispies just like popcorn, add coconut milk for a delicious breakfast cereal replacement, or add to almost anything!
Our Organic Crispy Puffed Quinoa is the perfect add-on to any soup, salad, or snack if you are looking in increase nutritional value and "crunch factor". Whether you use this super snack as an add-on or just eat it right out of the bag, you can be sure that Z Natural Foods has brought you the ultimate in superfood nutrition.
Some possible traditional uses of Organic Crispy Puffed Quinoa may include:
- Made in the U.S.A. with Organic Quinoa
- No salt, flavorings, additives, or processing aids
- May support healthy blood sugar levels
- May support digestive health
- A delicious crunch factor
- May support cardiovascular health
- Nourishing levels of magnesium, iron, and phosphorus
- A complete source of protein containing all essential amino acids
Constituents of Quinoa:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, sodium, Zinc
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B9, Choline, E
Suggested Use: Eat by the handful or sprinkle on salad or other dishes.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Golden Royal Quinoa
Ingredients: Organic Quinoa.
Parts Used: Whole Seeds.
Botanical Name: Chenopodium Quinoa Willdenow.
Origin: Grown and harvested in Peru, Puffed in the USA. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Organic Quinoa Crispies are packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Organic Quinoa Crispies in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large
Sources & References
Earn a Discount!
Here at Z Natural Foods, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded with $10 dollars as soon as they make their first order.* And if they love our products just as much as you do, you will continue to be rewarded again and again!
( Minimum amount : 10 $ )