Instant Potato Flakes
- Made from farm-fresh potatoes, our Instant Potato Flakes will make a creamy and delicious addition to all your favorite recipes.
- Our potatoes are first cooked to perfection, then dehydrated, and carefully packaged for you and your kitchen.
- Our Instant Potato Flakes deliver the same made-from-scratch flavors you enjoy with easy, no-mess preparation.
Now it’s easier-than-ever to whip up
smooth and creamy mashed potatoes
What if you could enjoy creamy, delicious mashed potatoes in about the same time it takes to boil water?
And what if these potatoes tasted just the same as if you bought, stored, washed, peeled, boiled, and mashed a mountain of potatoes in your kitchen?
And better yet, what if you could easily store these potatoes for months, even years, safely in your pantry?
If this all sounds too good to be true, it’s not.
That’s because the ideal potatoes do exist! And now you can enjoy the same fresh, homestyle, tasty potatoes conveniently and any time of year!
Instant Potato Flakes made from
100% natural, home-grown potatoes
Our Instant Potato Flakes are perfect for any occasion. Whether you want to impress your guests with a fancy side dish or make a fast meal in a pinch, these instant potatoes are the ideal solution.
Fast and easy. No mess.
For a quick and delicious instant mashed potatoes recipe, simply add your potato flakes to hot water, gently fluff with a fork, and serve.
Here’s our customer’s favorite way to quickly make up a batch of mashed potatoes with our Instant Potato Flakes:
Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Recipe:
- To prepare these instant potato flakes, combine 1.5 cups of water, 1.5 cups of milk, 0.5 tsp of salt, and 2 tbsp of butter in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, remove the mixture from the heat and add 2 cups of potato flakes.
- Stir to combine, then let stand for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until the moisture is fully absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork and serve!
Our customers also tell us they enjoy using these versatile potato flakes to make potato bread, potato pancakes, potato soup, and potato gnocchi.
If you love potatoes as much as we do, the creative options are virtually unlimited!
Constituents of Instant Potato Flakes may include:
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5), Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone), Beta-carotene
- Minerals: Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Amino Acids: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, cysteine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, threonine, valine
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile, combine our Whole Milk Powder, Gourmet Himalayan Salt, butter, chives, and sour cream.
Botanical Name: Solanum tuberosum.
Other Names: yam, tater, tuber, spud, white potato, Irish potato, potato, murphy.
Parts Used: Whole potato.
Ingredients: Whole potato (no peel).
Origin: Grown in the USA. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
Certifications: Certified Kosher.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.