- Our Organic Mushroom Blend is a potent mix of 7 medicinal mushrooms.
- From the mental fitness benefits of Organic Lion's Mane to the amazing longevity boosting of Organic Red Reishi, this organic mushroom blend is packed with ancient healing powers.
- For a powerful immune system boost, mix with water, in your favorite smoothies, on yogurt, or sprinkled on soups... More
Organic 7 Mushrooms Blend
Our Organic 7 Mushroom Blend includes the most powerful immune system-building mushrooms, including Turkey Tail, Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Chaga, Shiitake, Maitake, Red Reishi.
Traditionally used in Asia, each of these mushrooms on their own may possess powerful antioxidant properties that can aid in preventing damage from free radicals, support the immune system and provide numerous extracellular nutrients.
Turkey Tail, Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, Chaga, Shiitake, Maitake, and Red Reishi
Each of these powerful mushroom powders in our blend has been used worldwide for centuries to treat various health conditions. Most have a long history as a medicinal mushroom, and each is thought to boost the immune system with unique disease-fighting properties.
- Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom Powder - Our Raw Organic Turkey Tail is a medicinal mushroom powder. Traditionally used in Asia, Turkey Tail may possess powerful antioxidant properties that can prevent damage from free radicals, support the immune system and provide numerous extracellular nutrients.
- Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Powder - Our Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Powder is a 4:1 extract and has a rich history in Chinese medicine. Traditionally used as a powerful antioxidant that supports a healthy inflammation response, this mushroom powder may support brain and neural health, improve mood, memory, and focus.
- Organic Cordyceps Mushroom Extract Powder - The cordyceps mushroom gained fame when Chinese Olympic athletes in 1992 credited their successes to taking this mushroom. The powerful benefits of eating cordyceps were initially recognized 1,500 years ago in Tibet. In traditional Chinese medicine, Cordyceps is touted as an effective herb to support healthy circulation, respiration, and support a healthy immune system response. Its ability to possibly support healthy energy and stamina levels has also been classified as a general health tonic.
- Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder - Natural health practitioners consider Organic Chaga Mushroom to be far superior to anything else in nature. The Chaga Mushroom has been appreciated for thousands of years, dating as far back as the 16th century traditionally used in Eastern Europe. The Chaga Mushroom is known for its wonderful antioxidant properties and supporting a healthy inflammation response.
- Organic Shiitake Mushroom Powder - Native to China, Shiitake mushrooms (non-GMO) have been eaten for nearly 6000 years. The mushrooms gained prominence during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), where they were considered the "elixir of life" and reserved to be enjoyed only by the emperor and his family.
- Organic Maitake Mushroom Powder - In China and Japan, Maitake Mushrooms have been consumed for 3000 years. Maitake is a very large mushroom and can grow to the size of a basketball. In Japan, Maitake Mushroom is called "King of Mushroom." The fruiting body and the mycelium of Maitake are used medicinally.
- Organic Red Reishi Mushroom Powder - Medicinal use of reishi dates back over 4,000 years. The Red Reishi or Lingzhi Mushroom is well known for its immune-supporting capabilities. In ancient China, it was referred to as the mushroom of immortality and eaten exclusively by royalty due to its rarity.
The National Institute of Health reports:
“Medicinal mushrooms are also used for lung diseases and cancer. For more than 30 years, medicinal mushrooms have been approved and standard cancer treatments in Japan and China. In these countries, mushrooms have been used safely for a long time, either alone or combined with radiation or chemotherapy.”
Researchers with the U.S. Department of Agriculture have found that polysaccharides in mushrooms have unique traits that may support a healthy metabolism, blood sugar levels, and immune system response. They also have health-promoting potentials, including anti-oxidative and the ability to support a healthy inflammation response.
- Researchers from the Antioxidants of Edible Mushrooms journal found that edible mushrooms enhance antioxidant defenses reducing oxidative stress.
- Dietary mushrooms may have also been shown to support healthy blood pressure levels.
Our mushrooms have been widely-researched and have been a staple for many ancient civilizations. Not just because of their culinary options, but mushrooms have also been used for their medicinal properties.
- Chinese and Japanese cultures have used mushrooms to improve their quality of life
- Ancient Greeks believed that mushrooms provided strength for warriors in battle
Today, mushrooms are a popular natural health food because they are low in calories, low in carbohydrates, low in fat, and low in sodium.
Some possible traditional uses of the mushrooms in our Organic 7 Mushrooms Blend may include:
- Powerful antioxidant benefits
- May support a healthy immune response
- Supports healthy energy levels
- May support healthy insulin resistance
- A natural source of beta-glucan, X-fraction, & L-ergothioneine
- May support healthy blood pressure levels
- May help support the body's ability to reduce cellular mutations
- Supporting healthy blood sugar levels
- Aiding digestion by regulating the stomach & intestines & helping eliminate food stagnation
Typical Constituents of Organic 7 Mushrooms Blend include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin D2 & 3
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine
- Polysaccharides; 1,3; 1,4; 1,6 Beta D-Glucans
- Exopolysaccharides: Heteromanans, Heterofucans, Heteroxylans
- Lipids: Octadecanoic and octadecadienoic acids
- Phospholipids: Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylinositol, Phosphatidylserine and Phosphatidic acid, Ergosterol (vitamin D2)
For an immune system boost, many of our customers love blending a spoonful in their morning smoothie, juice, post-workout drink, and or sprinkling into their favorite oatmeal, soups, chocolates, and even desserts. the options are limitless.
Suggested use: 1tablespoon daily in soup, smoothie, or on a salad.
Decoction: Use the ratio of 1 tablespoon of the herb for every 10 ounces of water. Put all ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover & lower to a simmer for 20-30 minutes. Turn the heat off and allow the mixture to sit for another 10 minutes. Strain and serve (this method is specific for barks and roots).
Tincture: This method can take 15 to 30 days. You will need 3 items (mason jar with cover, the herb/herbs of your choice, liquid for extracting). The extracting liquid can be alcohol, alcohol/ water combo, vinegar, or vegetable glycerin. Take the product, fill the jar ¾ full, add your choice's liquid, and close the jar. Then shake the jar, so everything is well mixed. Give the jar a good 5-minute shake several times a day. After 15 to 30 days, strain and bottle in glass tincture jars.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile, combined with our Luo han 7% extract powder in a hot tea. (please follow instructions for decoction above)
Botanical Name: Trametes versicolor