Organic Pineapple Juice Powder gives you a vibrant tropical drink, deliciously sweet and tart.
- High in bromelain, thiamine (vitamin B1) and vitamin C, pineapple juice is great for digestion and has a wide variety of health benefits.
- Organic Pineapple Juice Powder is enjoyed as a healthy juice when mixed with water, topped on yogurt or mixed in your favorite smoothie... More
Organic Pineapple Juice Powder
The pineapple is native to southern Brazil and Paraguay and was spread by the Indians up through South and Central America to the West Indies before Columbus arrived. In 1493, Columbus found the fruit on the island of Guadaloupe and carried it back to Spain. It was spread around the world on sailing ships that carried it for protection against scurvy.
Pineapples have exceptional juiciness and a vibrant tropical flavor that balances the tastes of sweet and tart.
Pineapples are second only to bananas as America's favorite tropical fruit.
Pineapples are famous for being a rich source of bromelain
Bromelain is a complex mixture of substances that can be extracted from the stem and fibrous fruit core of the pineapple. Among the dozens of components known to exist in this crude extract, the best studied are a group of protein-digesting enzymes (called cysteine proteinases).
Originally, researchers believed that these enzymes provided the key health benefits found in bromelain, a popular dietary supplement containing these pineapple extracts. In addition, researchers believed that these benefits were primarily limited to help with digestion in the intestinal tract. However, further studies have shown that bromelain has a wide variety of health benefits, and that many of these benefits may not be related to the different enzymes found in this extract.
Pineapples are high in nutrition and loaded with healthy vitamins and minerals
Vitamin C is the body's primary water-soluble antioxidant, defending all aqueous areas of the body against free radicals that attack and damage normal cells. Free radicals have been shown to promote the arterial plaque build-up of atherosclerosis and diabetic heart disease. They also cause the bronchial spasm that leads to asthma attacks, as well as, damage the cells of the colon, and contribute to the joint pain and disability seen in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. This would explain why diets rich in vitamin C have shown to support overall health. In addition, vitamin C is vital for supporting a healthy immune system response. It is the nutrient for the prevention of recurrent ear infections, colds, and flu.
Pineapple is an excellent source of the trace mineral manganese, which is an essential cofactor in a number of enzymes important in energy production and antioxidant defenses. For example, the key oxidative enzyme, superoxide dismutase, which disarms free radicals produced within the mitochondria requires manganese. In addition to manganese, pineapple is a good source of thiamin, a B vitamin that acts as a cofactor in enzymatic reactions central to energy production.
Your mother may have told you carrots would keep your eyes bright as a child, but as an adult, it looks like fruit is even more important for keeping your sight. Data reported in a study published in the Archives of Ophthalmology indicates that eating 3 or more servings of fruit per day may lower your risk of age-related macular degeneration (ARMD) by 36%, the primary cause of vision loss in older adults.
Some possible health benefits of our Organic Pineapple Juice Powder may include:
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- Antioxidant defenses
- Aids in the proper digestion of food
- Helps reduce indigestion
- My support a healthy Immune system response
- High levels of Manganese & Thiamin (Vitamin B1) for Energy Production
Suggested Use: Mix 2 tablespoons (16g) with 4-6 oz of water to make juice, add into your favorite juice or smoothie, or use to flavor yogurt and other treats.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Pineapple Juice Powder
Ingredients: Organic Pineapple Juice, Organic Maltodextrin.
Certifications: Certified USDA Organic.
Parts used: Raw Ripe fruit.
Botanical Name: Ananas comosus.
Other Names: Nana, pina, anaasa, anarosh, kaitha chakka, nanasi.
Origin: Grown and dried in China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- ZNaturalFoods.com offers our Organic Pineapple Juice Powder packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Organic Pineapple Juice Powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
About Z Natural Foods
Please go here to learn more about Z Natural Foods and discover the important steps we take to bring you fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
Sources & References
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Earn a Discount!
Here at Z Natural Foods, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded with $10 dollars as soon as they make their first order.* And if they love our products just as much as you do, you will continue to be rewarded again and again!
( Minimum amount : 10 $ )