Peanut butter and jelly are a staple in most homes. Kids love the flavor and most parents are a huge fan of the high quality, wholesome ingredients. We think it’s really the perfect pair- they taste even better together!
This is why Alison @lifealittlebrighter1 came up with the idea for this fun “pizza” that can be enjoyed at lunch or for a yummy snack.
Peanut Butter Jelly Pizza is so simple to whip up - and the kids will be surprised to find a slice or two in their lunchbox.
Here’s what you need and how to make it...
- 1 pre-made, thin crust pizza dough
- 1/4 cup, Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoons, Z Natural Foods natural fruit spread
- 4 Tbsp Strawberry Powder
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 8 Tbsp Water
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup, halved strawberries
- 1/3 cup, blueberries
- Bake thin crust pizza dough according to package instructions. Let cool.
- Spread a thin layer of natural peanut butter on top.
- Drizzle your homemade natural fruit spread in lines on top of the pizza.
- Top with berries and enjoy!