Why do you need these SuperFoods?
Moringa and Spinach and combining it to make a delicious nutritious soup.They are both high in protein and dense in many nutrients your body needs. These dark, leafy greens are also very low in carbohydrates, making them a go-to way to get necessary vitamins without going over your macros.
ZNF Organic Moringa Powder contains seven times vitamin C found in orange, four times the beta carotene of carrots, three times the iron of spinach, four times as much calcium as milk, three times the potassium of banana, and more fiber than oats.
This amazing superfood is great to boost your skin, hair and health and it is delicious mixed into food or drinks for a nutrient boost.
Increasingly popular among health conscious foodies, our ZNF Organic Spinach Powder is loaded with a wide range of nutrients including beta carotene, iron, fiber, vitamins K, A, C, Folic Acid, Magnesium and vitamin B12.
It is wonderful for cooking and a really fast and easy way to add nutrition to your food and can also be used for enhancing color and flavor to fresh soup, pasta, noodle and bread dough.
- 2 Tsp of Organic Moringa Powder
- 2 Tsp of Organic Spinach Powder
- ½ Tsp of Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Lemon Juice Powder
- 1 Cup of Crushed Corn
- 1 Cup of Whole Corn
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 Small Shallot (Chopped)
- Himalayn Salt (To Taste)
- Organic Black Pepper (To taste)
- 3 Cup of Water
- ¼ Cup of Fresh Cilantro (Chopped)
- In a small bowl, add moringa powder and spinach powder together, and make a paste with little water.
- Heat the pan on medium high, add butter and chopped shallot, saute until soft.
- Add garlic powder and chopped cilantro, saute for ½ minute.
- Add crushed corn, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 3 cup of water, whole corn, lemon juice, salt and black pepper, and let it boil.
- Turn off the heat (when it starts boiling), add moringa and spinach paste, and mix well.
- Serve hot, Enjoy!!
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk