- Rich in vitamins and health benefits, our Organic Lime Juice Powder provides you with the sweet, acidic citrus of lime.
- Bringing joy to a variety of foods, limes are common in Mexican, Vietnamese, and Thai cuisine.
- Our Organic Lime Juice Powder is delicious in salad dressings, meat marinades, tastes wonderful on chicken, fish, or pork, and delightful in drinks of almost any kind.
This small citrus fruit packs a unique, tasty, and powerful punch!
This acidic juicy fruit is green, round in shape, and has a wonderfully aromatic rind with powerful essential oils that gives off the refreshing lime scent.
Limes are well known for their sour taste and high vitamin C content which is known to support a healthy immune system response
Our Organic Lime Juice Powder preserves all the nutrition, the natural color, and the intensity of the lime’s flavor and delicious aroma. And not only do you get the best of the lime and all its juicy flavor, but you also get the benefit of a long-lasting, versatile product that stays fresh for up to 2 years.
The Best Organic Lime Juice Powder
Our lime Juice Powder is:
- 100% natural lime juice
- 100% total and pure lime juice with no added sweeteners
- An amazing source of nutrition and rich in antioxidants
- A highly useful powder that can be used in virtually any food or drink recipe
- Safe for natural masks, facial scrubs, and more!
Lime Juice Powder is A Tasty and Nutritional Powerhouse
Lime Juice is an excellent source of antioxidants, potassium, vitamins A, B, C, and D, calcium and magnesium. For an absolutely wonderful, refreshing drink that may also aid digestion and boost metabolism, simply mix 2 tablespoons of our Organic Lime Juice Powder to a cold glass of water, sip, and enjoy!
A simple act of drinking a glass of water with lime every morning can help create a more healing environment for the body
Another benefit of boosting a glass of water or your favorite drink with our organic lime juice powder lime water is that it hydrates and may even rejuvenate your skin!
More Amazing Benefits of Lime Juice Powder
If you thought lime juice powder couldn’t get any better, here’s a few more amazing benefits:
- Hesperidin is a powerful component found in citrus fruits. It is known to support blood vessel health.
- Also found in citrus rinds, Diosmin is known to support healthy circulation and also may support a healthy inflammation response.
- D-Limonene, one of nature’s most common terpenes, is the main component of lime’s essential oils and responsible for the wonderful, concentrated smell that limes have.
Is Lime Juice Acidic or Alkaline?
This amazing fruit is made up of about 5% acid and has a pH level of 2-3 and is considered acidic in nature. Although inside the human body, when lime is metabolized and its minerals are dissociated in the blood the lime takes on an alkalizing effect and raises the body’s pH level to slightly above a 7. A pH-balanced system may help to support the ability for the body to function at more optimal levels.
Do limes nourish the liver? Besides a limes ability to possibly support healthy bile production there is some good science supporting how limes may support healthy liver function.
Limes are a simple cost-effective food for replenishing the body of electrolytes. Whether in the summer as a refreshing ‘water with lime juice’ or in the winter as a hot drink with a touch of honey to nourish and soothe the body: it is very restorative.
Our amazing lime juice powder is now just one more easy way for you to incorporate this wonderful food into your daily life.
Some possible health benefits and traditional uses of Organic Lime Juice Powder may include:
- A nourishing source of vitamin c and other naturally occurring compounds
- May support colon health due to it being a nourishing source of pectin
- May support a healthy immune system response
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support healthy pH levels
- May support healthy liver function
- May support healthy gallbladder function
- May support healthy digestion
- May support healthy skin
- May replenish electrolytes and body salts
Constituents of Lime include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, B-complex (no b12), Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, Beta Cryptoxanthin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
- Flavonols: Quercetin
- Flavanones: Eriodictyol, Hesperetin, Naringenin, polyphenols, and terpenes
Suggested Use: Mix 1 teaspoon to recipes, water, juice, your favorite smoothie.
Miscellaneous facts about our raw, organic Lime Juice Powder
Ingredients: Organic Lime Juice, Organic Maltodextrin.*
Certification: Certified USDA Organic.
Parts Used: Lime Juice (no seeds, no skin).
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantiifolia.
Other Names: Key lime (Citrus aurantiifolia), Persian lime, kaffir lime, and desert lime.
Origin: Grown and juiced in China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
*This product contains a small amount of Organic Maltodextrin which acts as a drying agent and is necessary to keep this powder from clumping into hard chunks or one solid brick. Go here to learn more about why we use non-GMO Yuca Maltodextrin in some products.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Organic Lime Juice Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Raw Organic Lime Juice Powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
Sources & References
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Earn a Discount!
Here at Z Natural Foods, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded with $10 dollars as soon as they make their first order.* And if they love our products just as much as you do, you will continue to be rewarded again and again!
( Minimum amount : 10 $ )