- Our raw Mulberry Fruit Powder is a true nutritional treasure, being used in both alternative and traditional medicines for years.
- Mulberry contains a vast amount of nutrients essential to one’s health...More info
The Mulberry, like many dark colored berries contains anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants which may support the body's ability to fight free radicals which thereby supporting a healthy immune system response.
Some believe that all disease primarily stems from inflammation. Mulberry contains resveratrol, a natural supporter of a healthy inflammation response in the body. Also, an anti-mutagenic agent generally found in red wine which may possibly prevent healthy cells from getting damaged.
Mulberry can also be useful in supporting healthy circulation. Mulberry may have superior antiseptic cleansing qualities and contains nutrients that support the body's natural detoxification process. This may lead to overall better health. The cleansing properties of Mulberry may also support healthy liver and kidney functions. Mulberry contains cyanidin 3-glucoside, which studies say may reduce the risk of a number of degenerative problems.
Mulberry is commonly used to support healthy energy levels, support healthy blood levels, weakness, dizziness and general fatigue. It is even known to support healthy neurological function and may have a soothing, calming effect on your nerves. Due to the support it gives to the neurological system it may possibly ease the symptoms associated with stress related conditions. It has amazing supportive qualities and is known to help those recovering from physical trauma. Mulberries may also support healthy digestion and regulate gastric juice secretion. With amazing healing and cleansing antioxidants, Mulberry Fruit Powder is perfect for anyone wanting to live healthy and stay healthy. Try it today!
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Mulberry Fruit Powder may include:
Supporting a healthy immune system response
May support healthy vision
Supporting healthy appetite
May support healthy digestion and assimilation
Supporting healthy lipid levels
May support healthy liver and kidney function
Supports healthy sleep habits
May support healthy circulation
Supports a healthy inflammation response
Constituents of Mulberry include:
Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta and Alpha carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
Amino Acids: Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, GABA
Phytochemicals: Alkaloids, Polyphenols, Flavonoids, Anthocyanins, Resveratrol, Oxyresveratrol, Cyanidin-3-O-β-glucoside (Cy-3-glu), Cyanidin-3-O-β-rutinoside (Cy-3-rut), Rutin
Bioflavonoid: Rutin, Moracetin, Quercetin-3-Triglucoside, Isoquercitrin
Volatile Oil Contains: Acetic acid, Propionic Acid, Butyric acid, Isabutanoic acid, Valeric acid, Isovaleric acid, Hexanoic acid, Isohexanoic acid, Methyl Salicylate, Guaiacol, Phenol, Eugenol
Alkaloids: Trigonelline, Choline, Adenine
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 tablespoon with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie.
Mixing Suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic maqui powder in a smoothie.
Miscellaneous facts about our raw, Mulberry Fruit powder
Ingredients: Raw Mulberry Fruit, Non-Gmo Maltodextrin.
Parts Used: Whole, Mulberry fruit.
Botanical Name: Morus Rubra.
Other Names: American Mulberry, Red Mulberry.
Origin: Grown and dried in USA. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
ZNaturalFoods.com offers our raw, mulberry fruit powder packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency. Keep your mulberry fruit powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
About Z Natural Foods
Please go here to learn more about Z Natural Foods and discover the important steps we take to bring you fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Pleasecontact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
Sources & References
1. ""Morus L."". Germplasm Resources Information Network. United States Department of Agriculture. 2009-01-16. Retrieved 2009-03-11.
2. Suttie JM. ""Morus alba L."". Plant Production and Protection. Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
3. ""Red Mulberry"". Northeastern Area State & Private Forestry - USDA Forest Service. Retrieved 1 November 2011.
4. Van Gogh V (1889). ""Mulberry Tree"". van Gogh Collection. Norton Simon Museum, Pasadena, California. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
5. Cui XQ, Wang HQ, Liu C, Chen RY (July 2008). ""Study of anti-oxidant phenolic compounds from stem barks of Morus yunanensis"" [Study of anti-oxidant phenolic compounds from stem barks of Morus yunanensis]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi (in Chinese) 33 (13): 1569""“72. PMID 18837317.
6. ""White mulberry, Morus alba"". Ohio Perennial and Biennial Weed Guide. The Ohio State University. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
7. ""Toronto's Messy Mulberry Sidewalks."". Fuel Ghoul. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
8. Ombrello, T PhD. ""The mulberry tree and its silkworm connection"". Department of Biology, Union County College, Cranford, NJ. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
9. ""Mulberry silk"". Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles - Govt of India. 2012. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
10. Wrolstad RE. The possible health benefits of anthocyanin pigments and polyphenolics, Linus Pauling Institute, Oregon State University, 2001 .
11. Hou DX (March 2003). ""Potential mechanisms of cancer chemoprevention by anthocyanins"". Current Molecular Medicine 3 (2): 149""“59. doi:10.2174/1566524033361555. PMID 12630561.
12. Liu X, Xiao G, Chen W, Xu Y, Wu J (2004). ""Quantification and Purification of Mulberry Anthocyanins with Macroporous Resins"". Journal of Biomedicine & Biotechnology 2004 (5): 326""“331. doi:10.1155/S1110724304403052. PMC 1082888. PMID 15577197.
13. Matus JT, Loyola R, Vega A, et al. (2009). ""Post-veraison sunlight exposure induces MYB-mediated transcriptional regulation of anthocyanin and flavonol synthesis in berry skins of Vitis vinifera"". Journal of Experimental Botany 60 (3): 853""“67. doi:10.1093/jxb/ern336. PMC 2652055. PMID 19129169.
15. Inhibition of HCV replicon cell growth by 2-arylbenzofuran derivatives isolated from Mori Cortex Radicis, Planta Med. 2007 Nov;73(14):1481-5. Epub 2007 Oct 18. PMID: 17948170. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://www.greenmedinfo.com
16. Anti-stress, anti-HIV and vitamin C-synergized radical scavenging activity of mulberry juice fractions. In Vivo. 2007 May-Jun;21(3):499-505. PMID: 17591360. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://www.greenmedinfo.com
17. Mulberry fruit (Moris fructus) extracts induce human glioma cell death in vitro through ROS dependent mitochondrial pathway and inhibits glioma tumor growth in vivo. Nutrition and Cancer, 2010. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://science.naturalnews.com
18. Resveratrol inhibits pancreatic cancer cell proliferation through transcriptional induction of macrophage inhibitory cytokine-1. J Surg Res. 2007 Apr;138(2):163-9. Epub 2007 Jan 25. PMID: 17257620. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://www.greenmedinfo.com
19. Mulberry leaves protect rat tissues from immobilization stress induced inflammation. BioFactors (Oxford, England) 2007. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://science.naturalnews.com
20. Mulberry fruit protects dopaminergic neurons in toxin induced Parkinson's disease models. The British Journal of Nutrition, 2010. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://science.naturalnews.com
21. Enhancement of neuroprotection of mulberry leaves (Morus alba L.) prepared by the anaerobic treatment against ischemic damage. Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin, 2006. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://science.naturalnews.com
22. Mulberry Water Extracts Possess an Anti obesity Effect and Ability To Inhibit Hepatic Lipogenesis and Promote Lipolysis. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 2011. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://science.naturalnews.com
23. Food-grade mulberry powder enriched with 1-deoxynojirimycin suppresses the elevation of postprandial blood glucose in humans. Food & Biodynamic Chemistry Laboratory, Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tohoku University, Sendai 981-8555, Japan. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
24. Peroxyl radical scavenging capacity, polyphenolics, and lipophilic antioxidant profiles of mulberry fruits cultivated in southern China. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 2008. Retrieved on October 28, 2013 from: http://science.naturalnews.com
25. ""6 Health Benefits of Mulberries"" Global Healing Center, March 27, 2013. Retrieved on October, 28, 2013 from: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
This is a fantastic product. Thank You for your hard work.
Great Mulberry Fruit Powder