A quick, easy, and healthy breakfast option that is high in protein, antioxidants, and nutrients. Our newest product is the star of this show; adding flavor and increasing the nutritional profile of this simple recipe. This Berry Punch Collagen Oatmeal is bursting with flavor while also keeping you satisfied until your next meal.
With a high content of soluble fiber, protein in the form of collagen, and added fruit powders, your morning oatmeal will be forever changed with this recipe. Topped with delicious whole freeze-dried raspberries, blueberries, and chopped almonds, what morning breakfast could be better than this?
- 2 Tbsp of Berry Punch Collagen Peptides
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk (or any kind of milk)
- 1 Cup of Organic Rolled Oats (roughly crushed)
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Organic Almonds
- Whole Freeze Dried Blueberries
- Whole Freeze Dried Raspberries
- Fresh Fruits or Nuts (Optional)
- Take a glass or a bowl, add rolled oats, and fill it with almond milk.
- Soak the oats in almond milk overnight or approximately 4-5 hours.
- Add Berry Punch Collagen Peptides, a sweetener of your choice (if desired) and mix well.
- Add chopped almonds, whole freeze-dried blueberries/raspberries or your favorite fresh fruits or nuts, before serving.