Looking for a new tasty treat for your family dinners? Look no further than this recipe blog right here! This handcrafted, delicious cashew roll packed with nutrients will be you new go-to. The blended cashew mix lends a cheesy taste to this dish. With the addition of the fresh strawberry jam, drizzled over the cashew roll, a sweet taste hits your tongue. Combined, the cashew mixture and strawberry jam gives you a sweet and salty taste; the perfect match. A soft texture, this cashew roll is super moist, great for dessert or a snack.
- 2 Cups of Raw Whole Cashews (Organic)
- ½ Cup of Sunflower Seed Kernels (Organic)
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Raw Walnuts (Organic)
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Sun-Dried Goji Berries (Organic)
- 3 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 2 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Strawberry Jam (See Homemade Recipe in ZNF’s Blog)
- Soak cashews and sunflower seeds for 4 to 5 hours.
- Blend cashews, sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast flakes, salt and vinegar in a food processor until they mix well together (Do not blend too long otherwise the oil will come out from nuts and seeds). Taste and adjust as desired.
- Transfer cashew mixture onto the parchment paper (previously spread with oil), form into a roll, twist both ends of the paper to secure the mixture and keep in the refrigerator until firm (approximately 2 hours).
- Chop walnuts and goji berries and mix together on a separate plate.
Take out cashew roll from the refrigerator and roll onto the walnuts and goji berries plate so that the cashew roll is covered with walnuts and goji berries.
- Cut the cashew roll into pieces and top with strawberry jam.
- Ready to serve.
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk