Getting enough quality protein can be difficult. Especially for a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.
And taste? Oftentimes taste is left out of the equation.
But not this time.
Our Power Protein Vanilla-Coconut Cake takes cake-making to an entirely new level!
Not only is this vanilla-flavored cake a tasty, versatile vegan delight, each serving has a whopping 10 grams of the highest quality plant protein. A complete amino acids profile delivered to you in each tasty bite, you get the best plant-based protein sources in existence; pea, rice and pumpkin. And with medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s) you get an extra boost of healthy nutrition.
Whether you are dieting to lose weight, want to gain some quality muscle strength or need some extra calories for an active day, this easy-to-make protein cake will be the best-tasting cake you ever tasted.
With just seven simple, wholesome ingredients, here’s what you need and how to make it.
- 1 Cup of Organic Vanilla Cream Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 Cup of Organic Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Organic Coconut Flour
- 4 Tbsp of MCT Oil Powder
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Smash bananas with a fork in a bowl.
- Add vanilla cream vegan protein powder, coconut milk powder, coconut flour, MCT oil powder, water, and mix well.
- Grease the baking tray/bowl (shape of your choice) with cooking oil and dust little flour on it.
- Put a mixture into the baking tray/bowl and bake at 325 degrees fahrenheit for approximately 45 minutes to an hour (or until cook).
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk