Are you looking for a healthy dip to serve in a flash?
Thanks to Z Natural Foods for Organic Pumpkin Powder, we now have more options to make more recipes from pumpkin and no worries about spoiled or left over foods as it is still pure straight from the tin!
This Pumpkin dip tastes like creamy pumpkin pie filling in dip form with just the right amount of salt & pepper. A cheesy taste from the cashew and pumpkin flavors combines to a taste so real and made to perfection.
This pumpkin dip is the ultimate healthy snack. Ideal for dipping crackers, pretzel, fruits or paired with your own homemade cookies.
Ingredients (for Dip):
- ½ Cup of Cashew Cream Cheese or Other Cream Cheese (See previous ZNF Blog)
- 4 Tbsp of Organic Pumpkin Powder
- Himalayan Salt to Taste
- Organic Black Pepper Powder to Taste
- ¾ Cup of Water
Direction (for Dip):
- Make pumpkin puree by mixing pumpkin powder and water together.
- Add cashew cheese, salt and black pepper powder, and mix well.
- Dip is ready!
Ingredients (for Cookie Pie):
- 2 ½ Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup of Cold Water
- 5 Tbsp of White Sugar (Fine)
- 1 Tsp of Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tsp of Organic Cinnamon Powder
- Coconut Oil for Spreading
(Note: Left over Pie crust can be used)
Direction (for Cookie Pie):
- Mix all purpose flour, 2 Tbsp of sugar, and salt in a food processor.
- Add butter and continue mixing.
- Add cold water slowly, mix until it becomes a dough.
Put the dough onto a floured surface and pack it into a ball. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Make cinnamon sugar powder by mixing 3 Tbsp of sugar and cinnamon powder in a separate bowl while waiting for the dough in the refrigerator.
Remove dough from refrigerator after one hour, make a small equally parts of dough (lemon size) and roll each dough on floured surface as thin as possible.
- Brush coconut oil and spread the cinnamon sugar powder and flour on top of the first rolled dough
- Put another rolled dough on top of the first one and do the same procedure as previously done. Make three layers of dough.
- Roll all the dough tightly and cut it with the knife in equally small parts.
- Roll each part flat like a cookie shape.
- Bake all cookies at 350 farenheits for 12 minutes.
- Dust cinnamon sugar powder on top of cookie pies.
- Ready to serve with the dip.