Looking for a warm, low-carb, keto friendly recipe? Well we have a hot-steamy Pumpkin Soup for you to enjoy with lunch, I usually have it with a salad or a sandwich, it’s super filling yet light I never feel hungry after. Best part is it's very easy to make and is ready in a few quick minutes! This is a pumpkin soup that is suited perfectly for the fall/winter months made with all our organic powders from ZNaturalFoods.
- 3 Tbsp of Organic Pumpkin Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Tomato Powder
- ¼ Cup of Coconut Milk Powder
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Organic Black Pepper Powder to taste
- 2 Cups of Water
- In a soup pot, add pumpkin powder, tomato powder, coconut milk powder and water; and mix well.
- Cook this mixture on medium high flame till it starts boiling.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve hot.