If you love chocolate and green tea — this awesome recipe doesn’t get any better!
These delicious and nutritious truffles - made with Organic Matcha Green Tea Latte powder, almonds, walnuts, and dark chocolate - are nutty, creamy and moist.
Rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6), high in vitamins and minerals, a quality energy source and packed with a mega dose of antioxidants, these healthy truffles make for a great dessert everyone will love and a nutrient-dense snack that will “magically” disappear from the bowl.
Here's what you need and how to make your own Matcha Green Tea dark chocolate truffles.
- 1 Cup of Organic Almonds (Whole)
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Organic Almonds
- ¼ Cup of Organic Walnuts (Whole)
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Organic Walnuts
- ¼ Cup of Cashew Milk Powder
- ¼ Cup of Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsp of Organic Matcha Green Tea Latte Powder
- 3 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Grind whole almonds and walnuts in a food processor until finely ground (approximately 2-3 mins).
- Add cashew milk powder, matcha green tea latte powder, maple syrup, and coconut oil, blend together until combined and a sticky dough forms. Empty the mixture into a large bowl.
- Add chopped almonds and walnuts into the mixture (for crunchy texture), and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into small balls about 1 inch in diameter and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small pot (or microwave), stir until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Dip the balls one at a time into melted chocolate. Place on waxed paper lined baking sheet. Allow chocolate to firm up. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
- Store firmed up Matcha Green Tea Truffles in an airtight container and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.