This tasty green smoothie is a heavy hitter in terms of dark, luscious, bitter greens. And it’s what this refreshing, nutrient-rich smoothie is all about.
In Honor of St. Patrick’s day, I suggest making this drink to drive out your own personal snakes of malnutrition.
This smoothie includes both of our signature green superfood powders so ...
You get twice the powerful green nutrition (Greens2):
These two green powder formulas contain an incredible combination of a very wide variety of deliciously dark vegetables. That’s because darker greens are good for you for many reasons, as they contain:
- More chlorophyll than lighter vegetables,
- More carotenoids,
- More Vitamin A, C, E and K and the
- Minerals iron, magnesium
- A significant amount of heart-nourishing folate.
Ingredients for our Green Drink:
- 1 scoop Green Power
- 1 scoop Ultimate Fusion
- 3 tbsp Apple
- 3 tbsp Lucuma
- 1 cup of Coconut milk powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut palm sugar or your favorite sweetener to taste
- 3 tsp Mint extract or 6 drops of food grade essential oil or ½ cup of fresh mint leaves
Directions to make your Greens-Squared Fusion Smoothie:
- Place all ingredients in a blender with 20 oz of filtered water and 6-8 oz of ice
- Blend at high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into some frosty mugs for a truly green St. Patty’s day drink.
- Top with a sprig of mint and share with a
Wishing you a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! But feel free to enjoy this delicious green smoothie
About Denise Girard, ZNF Master Chef
Denise Girard is a classically trained chef and an award-winning film writer. Certified by the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) as a Holistic Health Practitioner (CHHP), Denise brings a unique set of training and skills to the food industry.
Being trained worldwide, she has been advised and educated by leading Medical and Naturopathic doctors in North America and Western Europe, including England, Switzerland, Italy, and France, as well as, being trained using a wide array of the unique foods and spices of India. Denise also studied herbalism at the
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk