Are you ready to discover the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever designed?!
Wait no more. It has arrived. And it’s right here.
There’s no funny ingredients and no chilling time. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy-yet-still-fully-cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their back pocket, and this just might become yours. We have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees…
They’re out-of-this-world delicious!
These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. Crispy and chewy. Doughy yet fully baked. Perfectly buttery and sweet. The only ingredient that can be changed up is the mix-ins. Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out!
Enough of the anticipation, now it’s time to discover them on your own … here’s what you need and how to make them.
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup (granulated) white sugar
- 1 cup ZNF coconut palm sugar packed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ZNF Himalayan salt
- 2 cups ZNF chocolate chips 70%
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in dry ingredients until combined.
- Add 12 oz. package of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 tbsp (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets. (Alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies)!
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
Thanks to Laura for this awesome recipe. You can find her on IG @joyfoodsunshine