Wanna stay in ketosis this holiday season -- and still enjoy a sweet, healthy treat?
Well now you can!
Here’s a delicious, keto-friendly, vegan-approved, sugar-free recipe that is loaded with healthy coconut and tasty cashew milk.
Starting with shredded coconut and coconut milk, just add a little cashew milk and you get a delicious creamy texture. Pan heat, add a few simple ingredients -- then let it cool and create some tasty holiday shapes!
This wonderful recipe tastes great and is both vegan and keto approved because you can use erythritol and/or stevia as a sweetener. You can enjoy these sweet treats at-home or on-the-go, cold or at room temperature.
For an extra tasty treat add your favorite toppings such as organic dark chocolate chips (70%), organic matcha green tea latte sauce or organic strawberry sauce!
- 1 Cup Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk Powder
- ¼ Cup Erythritol
- ¼ Cup Cashew Milk Powder
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Pinch Stevia
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Organic Strawberry Powder (for topping)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Matcha Green Tea Latte (for topping)
- ¼ Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips - 70% (for topping)
- In a bowl, mix shredded coconut, coconut milk powder, water and stir well.
- Put all mixture in a pan on medium high flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cashew milk powder, stir well and cook for one minute.
- Add erythritol powder and stir well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until mixture turns thick and sticky.
- Remove pan from the flame, add cardamom powder and a pinch of stevia, mix well.
- Put the mixture on a plate and put in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes to cool.
- Remove from the refrigerator and create cute and tasty shapes!
- Optional delicious topping #1: Add dark chocolate chips, chopped nuts or dried fruits, or put fruit jam on top or cover with malted chocolate (be careful as this delicious part may temporarily kick you out of keto).
- Optional delicious topping #2: Mix Organic Strawberry Powder with a little water to make a delicious red strawberry sauce.
- Optional delicious topping #3: Mix Organic Matcha Green Tea Latte with a little water to make a tasty holiday green sauce.