This nutty chocolatey fudge is really popular not only because of the great flavor and texture but because it’s incredibly easy to make.
Using just a few ingredients that you probably already have, like chocolate chips, cacao butter wafers, sweetened condensed milk, and your favorite dried fruits and nuts, this recipe will come together quickly and easily.
We love making sweetened condensed milk in less than 2 minutes with the help of our Whole Milk Powder. You can make as much as you need at home anytime, and what’s great is that you could use your sweetener of choice!
Our Organic Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (70% Cacao) are a delicious and heart healthy treat. You could add them to smoothies and desserts, to add the chocolatey richness you crave, plus all of the benefits cacao has, including antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- 2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 cup mixed nuts of your choice (cashews, walnuts, pecans, almonds)
- ½ cup golden berries, goji berry, mulberries (or our Organic Sun Dried Goji, Golden, and Mulberry Mix)
- 2 tbsp organic cacao butter wafers (melted)
- 2 tbsp organic raw shredded coconut (to garnish)
For condensed milk:
For condensed milk:
- In a saucepan, mix water and sugar over medium heat. Cook until the sugar is completely dissolved in water.
- Once the sugar is dissolved in water, remove the pan from heat and add whole milk powder. Whisk well making sure no lumps are left in the mixture.
- If it's too thick, add water to make a thick but runny consistency of condensed milk.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan, grease the paper with oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl add melted chocolate chips, condensed milk, melted butter and mix well. Next, add all your favorite nuts and dry berries, mix well. Make sure to not overwork the chocolate, after stirring 3 to 4 times everything should be well incorporated.
- Once everything is mixed together, pour this mixture into the greased parchment paper in the baking tray. Smooth out the top of the fudge so that it is evenly spread, then place it in the refrigerator to set for 4 to 5 hours.
- After 4 to 5 hours, remove the tray from the fridge and leave at room temperature for 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully remove the parchment paper from the tray and cut the fudge into even square pieces.
- Keep the fudge in an airtight container for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk