Just as tasty as our acai bowl, here's our matcha green tea bowl.
Enjoy it for breakfast, as a super healthy snack or anytime, really. With this bowl, the most important decision you'll have to make is how strong do you want your
Feel free to experiment with your own, but here's a fantastic smoothie or bowl recipe.
- 2 peeled, sliced and frozen ripe bananas (~120 g each)
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe pineapple (optional // frozen is best)
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk Powder - Organic
- 2 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 tbsp Spinach Powder - Organic
- 1 pint of water
- Sun-dried Goji Berries
- Hemp Seeds
- Coconut - Shredded, Raw, Organic
- Chia Seeds - Organic Black
- Add all smoothie ingredients into a blender and blend until everything is smoothly mixed together. If you would like it to be a more drinkable smoothie, slowly add more water to the mix.
- To adjust the flavor, optional to add a sweetener such as
or maple syrup. You may also add more matcha green tea if you want a stronger matcha flavor. stevia
- Divide the smoothie into two smoothie bowls and top with optional toppings. For the picture, we used Goji berries and Hemp seeds to top the smoothie bowl.
- Tightly seal leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.