We made our cheesecake dairy-free and healthier than traditional cheesecakes.
The cheese filling was made with our organic large whole cashews, they are absolutely delicious and high in nutrition and as healthy for the heart as olive oil, rich with monounsaturated fat, magnesium and healthy collagen.
Fragrantly sweet with a subtly tart overtone our freeze-dried Raspberry Powder is made with delicious and nutritious raspberries which also happen to be an excellent source of fiber, manganese and vitamin C. They are also a great source of vitamin K, magnesium, folate, omega-3 fatty acids, copper, vitamin E, and potassium.
Eating whole berries or berry powder has been shown in scientific studies to be more beneficial than taking the individual phytochemicals in the form of dietary supplements. I used freeze-dried Organic Raspberry Powder for a gorgeous red color and amazing texture. Then strained the powder to remove extra seeds from powder and very easy to mix with our premium raw, pure and delicious honey.
- 1 Cup of Raw Pecans
- ½ Cup of Organic Raw Almonds
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp of Organic Cinnamon Powder
- A Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 5-6 Pitted Dates
- 2 Cups of Organic Raw Cashews (Soak in cold water at least 4 hours or overnight)
- ½ Cup of Organic Coconut Milk Powder (Add a little water to make coconut milk)
- ¼ Cup of Organic Coconut Oil (Melted and cooled)
- ⅓ Cup of Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Lemon Juice Powder (Add a little water to make lemon juice)
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Vanilla Flavor
- 1 Cup of Organic Freeze Dried Red Raspberry powder (Strain the powder to remove extra seeds)
- ½ Cup of Honey
- ½ Cup of Water
1. For Crust: In a food processor, add Ingredients No.1-7 and pulverize until it comes together into a sort of sticky dough, with small pecan bites remaining. (Don't over process or it’ll turn into nut butter)
2. Press the dough evenly along the bottom of dessert cups.
3. For Cashew Cheese Filling: In a food processor, add Ingredients No.8-13 and blend for approximately 3 to 5 minutes or until the mixture is silky smooth and creamy (add more coconut milk to make the blend smoothly if needed). Taste and adjust sweetness/sourness levels as desired.
4. Add the cashew cheese filling evenly on top of the dough crust.
5. Cover the cups with plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for 2 hours.
6. For Raspberry Sauce: Add Ingredients No.14-16 together, mix well, and put in the microwave for approximately 1-2 mins. Let it cool at room temperature.
7. Add the raspberry sauce on top of cashew cheese and keep the cups in the refrigerator for one hour.
8. Serve with freeze-dried or fresh raspberries, enjoy!!