Organic Golden Milk
Organic Golden Milk is extremely popular worldwide. An ancient Indian drink, Golden Milk is also known as Turmeric Milk. With many variations, our Organic Golden Milk provides a frothy, creamy delicious and super healthy, dairy-free alternative to the standard “coffee, cream, and sugar”.
Our Organic Golden Milk is very easy to prepare and loaded with nutrition. It has high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that might help alleviate pain, promote healthy skin, and may improve mood. And, unlike drinking caffeine-heavy drinks, drinking Golden Milk before bedtime may promote restful sleep.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in Turmeric, which produces this bright yellow golden drink. Known for its variety of health benefits including possibly boosting mood, may aid digestion and possibly reduce inflammation, one Organic Golden Milk per day may be the perfect way to get all these tasty benefits.
And because it’s a powder in a self-locking foil pouch, our Golden Milk is incredibly easy to mix, drink, store, and very convenient for travel.
Each serving of Organic Golden Milk contains a careful blend of these amazing superfood Ingredients:
- Organic Coconut Milk Powder - A Delicious Superfood and high in nutrition, naturally packed with phytonutrients, healthy fats, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Contains a rare source of Healthy fats called Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) that are metabolized more efficiently (faster) in the body than normal fats
- Organic Turmeric Root Powder - Turmeric (non-GMO) is one of nature's most powerful healers. Acting as a strong antioxidant and is well known for its ability to support a healthy inflammation response, turmeric supports a healthy digestive system, brain function, cardiovascular system, and joint health. Turmeric has been used for over 2500 years in India.
- Organic Cinnamon Powder (Cassia) - More than just a simple spice, cinnamon packs a powerful punch in the antioxidant arena. Used for thousands of years to treat a variety of ailments, this amazing spice has an abundance of research to back it up. Cinnamon is obtained from the inner bark of the cinnamon tree. The bark rolls up while drying in the sun and forms what we know as a cinnamon stick which is left as is or ground into a fine powder.
- Organic Ginger Root Powder - Ginger Root has been mentioned in ancient Chinese, Indian, and Middle Eastern writings where it has long been prized for its aromatic, culinary, and medicinal properties. Native to southeastern Asia, a region whose cuisines still feature this wonderfully spicy herb, ginger has been renowned for millennia in many areas throughout the world. Ginger has a long tradition of being effective in possibly supporting healthy digestion. Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects and may support a healthy inflammation response.
- Himalayan Sea Salt - Ancient, beautiful, and mysterious, Himalayan salt is one of the most valued elements on Earth and hails from the valleys and rivers which lie deep within the Himalaya Mountain Range. It has been coveted for centuries due to its beauty, rich mineral content, and versatility.
- Organic Cardamom Seed powder - This wonderful herb combines a spicy, minty, citrus taste with a delightful hint of earth. Highly aromatic, this flavor pairs perfectly with cinnamon, ginger, and turmeric.
- Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered) - Stevia is a natural herb native to South America. The Guarani Indians had known for centuries about the unique advantages of kaa he-he, a native term which translates as “sweet herb”. These native people knew the leaves of the wild stevia shrub had a sweetening power unlike anything else; they commonly used the leaves to enhance the taste of bitter medicinal potions. Our Stevia Extract Powder has been enzyme-treated (debittered) to remove the bitter steviosides and improve the overall taste. This is a 100% natural herbal extract with nothing added.
- Organic Black Pepper Powder - Black pepper may be one of the easiest ways to boost your overall well-being. Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of turmeric.
- Organic Clove Powder - Cloves have been used for years and are widely appreciated for their wonderful nourishing effects on the body. Our Organic Clove Powder is one of the most potent natural sources of antioxidants ever discovered. This sweet, warm spice is the perfect blend with ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and turmeric.
Suggested Use: Mix 2 Tbsp (18g) with 4-6 oz of Hot Water. Add sweetener, milk or creamer as desired to enhance flavor.
Mixing suggestions: To further increase the nutrient profile according to taste, you can add whey protein, whole milk powder, honey, MCT Oil, carrot powder, more turmeric, additional ginger.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Golden Milk
Other Names: Turmeric milk, Turmeric latte, Golden Milk
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Milk Powder (Organic Coconut Milk, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Acacia Fiber), Organic Turmeric Root Powder, Organic Cinnamon Powder, Organic Ginger Root Powder, Himalayan Salt, Organic Cardamom Seed powder, Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered), Organic Black Pepper Powder, Organic Clove Powder.
Origin: Formulated, blended and packaged with care in Florida, USA
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Organic Golden Milk is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.