I don't know about you but I love coffee! It makes me feel good and gives me energy. I always try to find a way to increase the health profile of my coffee because it's such an easy drink to make and consume. I've finally found a way to make a “Super” coffee; it has the benefits of raw, green coffee with the taste we love from the roasted variety.
This “Super” coffee is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and of course a good healthy dose of natural brain-boosting caffeine and L-Dopa. After you’re done drinking this coffee you’ll feel great, you’ll have a boost of energy and a renewed mental clarity.
You don't need a machine to make the delicious Latte and you can drink it hot or cold. So let's get started!
- 1 ½ Tsp of Green Coffee Bean Extract Powder
- 1 Tsp of Mucuna Pruriens Seed Powder
- 1 Tsp of Guarana Seed Powder
- 1 Tsp of Raw Cacao (Extra Rich) (Organic)
- ⅛ Tsp of Cinnamon Powder (Cassia) (Organic)
- ⅛ Tsp of Cardamom Seed Powder (Organic)
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Coconut Milk Powder (Organic)
- Stevia Extract Powder (Debittered) (Organic) or Coconut Palm Sugar (Organic) to taste
- Hot water (as desired)
- Prep the ingredients.
- Stir together all powders in a large coffee mug.
- Add hot water and stir well.
- Froth the coffee using a blender or whisk vigorously by hand until the coffee foams or create that frothy texture (about 1 minute).
- Dazzling with raw cacao powder.
- Add ice for Iced Mocha Latte (Optional).