Almonds are delicious, packed with healthy fats and are an excellent source of protein.
Almonds are enjoyed in tons of different ways, such as almond butter, eaten raw, lightly salted or as we discover in today's recipe -- Honey Roasted!
Now, I will admit, this tasty recipe is leaning towards the delicious dessert category, but
This Honey Roasted Almond recipe is great to make and keep at home for an occasional snack or a dessert. And instead of giving the kids a candy treat, they’ll love these ‘sweet and healthier’ almond treats.
This recipe is super fun and easy to make, so let's get started! Here’s what you need and how to make your own honey roasted almonds.
Ingredients for Homemade Honey Roasted Almonds:
- 2 Cups Almonds
- ¼ Cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp filtered water
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Bake Almonds at 350F for 10-15 mins until fragrant
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar and salt
- Stir Honey, water, and oil in a medium pot and bring to a boil; Add baked almonds and cook stirring frequently until all liquid is absorbed (about 5 mins)
- Transfer glazed almonds to sugar and salt bowl and mix very well until all almonds are coated
- Spread almonds on parchment paper evenly and let cool for 15-20 mins
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk