- Organic Oat Milk Powder is a delicious dairy-free vegan alternative.
- Oat Milk retains the incredible nutritional benefits of whole grain oats.
- A natural source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and no saturated fat or cholesterol, Oat Milk Powder is smooth and easy to digest.
- Oat Milk Powder is versatile, mixes with water, and is often enjoyed on cereal, smoothies, baking, coffee, and cooking.
- One of the more special compounds in our oat milk powder is immune-supporting beta-glucans.
New WHOLE GRAIN Oat Milk is a Delicious Dairy Alternative
Oat milk is one of the most nutritious and versatile plant-derived milks.
Not only is oat milk a convenient alternative to traditional dairy, but oat milk has recently become a very popular plant milk, second only to almond milk.
Oat milk is enjoyed as oat milk ice cream, yogurt, coffee cream, and even oat milk lattes for a good reason!
Oat milk powder is a popular plant milk. Non-dairy and gluten-free, oat milk is an alternative to traditional cow’s milk. Often recommended for lactose intolerance, gastrointestinal problems, or a change from dairy, oat milk is also an everyday beverage for people choosing a vegan lifestyle.
With oat milk powder in your pantry, the options for dairy-free baking, cooking, savory sauces, and your favorite recipes just got even better.
Typically, oat milk has been a recommended dairy milk substitute for people who have an intolerance to lactose, suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), or have inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). (2)
But oat milk has become much, much more.
Oat milk may also be a staple ingredient in an anti-inflammatory diet. (2) And oat milk is a wonderful choice as a dairy substitute for the vegan lifestyle.
But one of the leading reasons oat milk is so incredibly healthy is a powerful compound called beta-glucans.
The Incredible Health Benefit of Oat Milk Powder: Beta-Glucans
Just like our Organic Rolled Oats, our Oat Milk Powder is a nutritionally dense food packed with nutrients like calcium, zinc, b vitamins, and vitamin e. But one of the more unique compounds found in our oat milk powder is beta-glucans.
Most well known as a powerful constituent found in medicinal mushrooms, beta-glucans are naturally occurring polysaccharides. They are the “healthy sugars” found in the cell wall of various foods, including fungus, yeast, oats, and barley.
Oat milk powder gives you a healthy dose of
soluble fiber in each serving
The beta-glucans in our oat milk powder are a soluble fiber that makes our milk a slower digesting food. This not only leaves you feeling more satisfied but, due to its ability in slowing the uptake of sugar into the cells, the glucose spike is lessened.
Furthermore, slowing down the digestive process allows the fiber to work its magic in keeping your bowels clean and your lipid (LDL) levels in check. Additionally, beta-glucans are well known for nourishing a healthy immune system response due to their ability to work as immune modulators.
Oat Milk Powder: Made from 100% Whole Grain Oats
But beta-glucans aren’t the only incredible factor that makes our oat milk powder so unique.
It’s also because our Oat Milk retains the incredible benefits from the whole grain oats.
That’s because, in our unique powdering process, the nutritional integrity of the oats is maintained.
This process makes the oat milk more digestible and keeps your oat milk from behaving like a sticky oat flour – after all, it's milk. This process makes our oat milk powder a unique product that is still a whole grain and contains all of the oats' health benefits. No other oat milk powder does this.
Benefits of Our Organic Oat Milk Powder
- May support healthy lipid levels
- May support healthy blood sugar levels
- May support a healthy immune system response
- May support healthy bowels
- Low glycemic food
- Excellent source of soluble fiber
Organic oat milk is high in nutrition, including:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper, Zinc
- Vitamins: Vitamin B-12, Vitamin E (Alpha)
- Essential Fatty Acids- Omega 3 and omega 6
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Alanine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Aspartic acid, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine
100% natural and minimally processed
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed. Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use: Mix 3 tbsp (28 g) of Organic Oat Milk Powder with approximately 2 cups of water. Organic Oat Milk Powder is delicious with cereal, yogurt, or your favorite smoothie.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile, combine with our Dark Chocolate Whey, Vanilla Cream Whey, Chocolate Coconut Collagen, or even Delicious Greens.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Oat Milk Powder
Ingredients: Organic Oats.
Botanical Name: Avena sativa.
Other Names: Common oat milk, plant milk, vegan milk, milk alternative.
Origin: Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Organic Oat Milk Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it to preserve maximum potency.
- We recommend storing your Oat Milk Powder in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
Nutritional advantages of oats and opportunities for its processing as value-added foods - a review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4325078/
Oat milk: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oat_milk
Effects of beta-glucans on the immune system: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17895634/
Beta Glucan: Health Benefits in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3236515/
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
It really takes twice the amount in their directions to make something that has a "milky" feel to it and the listing of ingredients as oat milk is incomplete (oatmilk is a product, not an ingredient).
Oat Milk Powder - Organic